Random football stuff

Siiiuuuu!

1 Like

They hadn’t played for months due to their season being stopped due to covid. What the fuck :joy:

3 Likes

Be interesting if they do another follow up series on this season.

I haven’t bothered looking at the replies, but I sense Liverpool fans losing their collective shit :joy:

1 Like

I don’t have a good word to say about Real or Bayern in general but they both have a case over Barca.

Real has four CL and two La Liga, which IMO >>> two CL and six La Liga. Ask a Barca fan whether they’d trade four of the club’s 26 La Liga wins for two more CL victories and I think an honest one says yes.

Bayern has same number of CL but more domestic honors (albeit in a less competitive league).

1 Like

And in our case trophies not won.:grin:

I’d say Barcelona are rightful winners

7 La Liga titles
2 CL wins
5 Copa Del Rey
7 Super Cups (Spanish and European)
2 FIFA Club World Cups

You’d say they are probably the best on consistency over the decade.

3 Likes

Yeah Real Madrid have been better in Europe but their league form has been pretty poor, only two seasons I can think of where they were as good as or better that Barcelona for me

1 Like

Uri Geller at it again

1 Like

Seems like a few countries are doing this now, but if it’s just platitudes it seems entirely pointless to me. Football associations around the world knew exactly what was happening in Qatar for years now

6 Likes

We disagree with this tournament. Unless we qualify for it in which case we will obviously play in it cos we’ll get like a million quid each off our FA.

Also we will continue to play in the qualifying games in the hope of qualifying.

9 Likes

Lip service cunts

4 Likes

Nice to see Hummels joining the “Footballers can’t have fun” club. Him and Kroos must be best friends.

I also can’t forget his gf questioning Ronaldo’s masculinity because he didn’t have body hair.
https://www.goal.com/en/news/3790/world-cup-2014/2014/06/16/4888232/hummels-girlfriend-in-ronaldo-top-model-jibe

Yes! I can repost this banger👌

I’m now completely convinced France Football cancelled The Ballon d’Or award upon seeing these Lewa clips.

EDIT: More!

4 Likes

Ultimate cringe.

7 Likes

Griezmann got shit for less.

1 Like

Remember this?

The best way to not get upset about what people are doing on tiktok is to not use tiktok.

4 Likes

The Norwegian fans really started something. We’ll see whether it amounts to anything, but it can’t be ignored.

2 Likes