Random football stuff

Game’s gone.

2 Likes

Hahaha look at him, air Jordans and a flat cap. What a guy.

1 Like

Fucking hell that’s quality

Fuck! How do I get a link to this so I can share it with my friends?!

That’s sports bible on the cunt list for writing such bollocks.

https://streamable.com/hzxxx8

1 Like

Long press on the video and it gives you the option to download. What are you, 65 years old?

1 Like

I didn’t even read it, just posted for the picture of his ostentatious clobber

1 Like

Nor did I :joy:

1 Like

I don’t wanna download shit when I can just link it to my mates on whatsapp, j00 smoked out af homedawg lelele kek

1 Like

Must be PES around 06/07 season. Glorious teams.

10 Likes

Chris Wilder gone from Sheffield United.

Weird decision. No time for a new manager to turn things around, so they should have kept hold of him. I’d fancy him to get them back up.

5 Likes

Very bad decision from Sheffield United. Could get a call off Newcastle very soon.

5 Likes

He’s already being linked with Celtic

3 Likes

Yeah that looks like PES6. Glorious teams indeed.

Wasn’t that the year of Hatem Trabelsi? :grin:

Nah that was Pro Evo 4 lol

3 Likes

I don’t see why, mate, honestly.

They either give him a vote of confidence (which few managers get) to say “even if you get relegated, we trust you enough to bring us up next season”. Failing that, they sack him sooner, get a new manager in, rescue their season. Sheff Utd seemed doomed pre-Christmas. That was a good time to make a change (WBA did)

Instead, the club have gone for a halfway house option that doesn’t make any sense. Sack the manager towards the end of the season when there are very few points left to play for. They’re the Watford of the north.

EDIT: I’ve contradicted myself entirely in that post so, in essence, I agree with you :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes