Random football stuff

Was talking to my bro the other day and he was like “I saw this interesting article on my Newsnow feed”…completely forgot about Newsnow. Feels as old as fucking teletext.

Used to be obsessed with updates on this in the days before Twitter became the place for the latest football updates / rumours.

Those fucking articles 'Big update on Arsenal star - “It’s time to…” - then you’d click the article and it would finish “work on my defensive game”. Ultimate clickbait shithousery.

Fuck, blast from the past that. Feel like a right old cunt now

8 Likes

God man I used to check that like a million times a day, was so invested in everything the club did and absolutely loved every shit link that website provided.

Sign of the times or maybe our downfall into mediocrity but honestly I don’t think I’ll ever have that desperate excitement towards the club again.

3 Likes

Exactly how I feel as well. I’m quite meh towards the club now.

I can’t wait for 7 years from now when Nagelsmann has us winning back to back CL + PL titles and Saka getting 30 goals and 15 assists in the league.

4 Likes

Couldn’t stand Sugar Puffs when I was a kid. Are they even still a thing?

2 Likes

Looks older here than when he actually finished playing, which I’m guessing is at least ten years between that happening and the picture being taken :grin:

1 Like
1 Like

Wait what? Dyche didn’t play him because he was “posh”?

1 Like

How dare he turn up with his parents to sign his contract :grin:

1 Like

So Dyche thought Bamford was posh for bringing his parents with him to sign his contract?

Too right, southern softie cunt. That’s why I voted Brexit like Sean, get these bastards aat me cuntrih

10 Likes

Tbh we were very young with few priorities.
Now you have a dog and Castiel has a cat.

2 Likes
1 Like

If we finish with 53 points Arteta deserves to be hung outside the Emirates.

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

Kuyt looks different now

5 Likes

What the actual fuck :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLbywrel5xU/?igshid=1bqsb7j89uzqh

2 Likes

:joy:

5 Likes

What the hell is this :rofl:

He’s rewriting his career. A speed merchant who played in a Villa side that had one or two good seasons and still finished outside of the top 4. There is no way - in this world or the next - that Arsenal were a sidewards step from Villa.

5 Likes