Random football stuff

https://twitter.com/Gosay20th/status/1301455572240338949?s=19

:arteta:

Love this. When Ramos shakes the refs hand :ozil:

4 Likes

It’s a stupid rule anyway. Never liked it.

Players are bound to get yellow cards throughout the tournament. It’s stupid that someone as good as Ivanovic, Keane etc. didn’t get to play in CL finals because they got couple of yellow cards.

2 Likes

True professionalism.
Damn, gotta love Real Madrid Mourinho, that era and his rivalry with Pep… Every game was a grand shitshow.
After that he was never the same, lost his true fire and charisma, basically the end of true Mourinho. Now he’s just collecting cash.

4 Likes

Those games were absolutely crazy. Miss those times.

Pepe, Alves, Ramos, Pique, Arbeloa

2 Likes

Pepe :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

The real Pepe :+1:

what’s stupid about cards is that unless it is an early red, you get them committing faults vs one team but it is the next team you play that will reap the benefits of you having a player out. Not the team you committed errors and/or got advantages against. And it’s just magnified in knockout tournaments.

It’s a bit like if someone steals your telly but your insurance company buys a new telly. but for someone else. They just give out a random telly to some random bloke. And everyone is fine with it lol

2 Likes

:ozil:

3 Likes

what did I just watch?

Got this recomended by YT this morning…

Now that’s what you call an entertaining game! Strange I’ve never even seen the highlights of this game.
3 Likes

Its actually insane that England team didn’t succeed at anything.

1 Like

Popped up in my recommended, such a random video. I guess the Spurs doc is affecting the YouTube algorithm.

Take a fucking bow son!

1 Like

A better angle, this shit’s wild

4 Likes

When he was mid-flight it looked like the vid had been rewinded a split second and then resumed haha

1 Like

That’s mad. Looks like something John Wick would do

4 Likes

“Zlatanesque” according to the commentator. :henry2:

Pretty sure this is Ivan Cordoba’s Pro Evolution Soccer 2 name

4 Likes

Why?

5 Likes