Random football stuff

Actually don’t think he has an old club allegiance outside of Leicester tbh.
Think he’s good at what he does.

2 Likes

Probably the best football presenter in the UK.

I like him and he winds up union jack twitter all the time unintentionally so he’s sound as fuck for that :joy:

3 Likes

I think Lineker is a fine presenter, he carries MOTD well. He’s also happy to give Arsenal praise/credit, and not through gritted teeth like some other pundits

1 Like

Played for Spurs, that’s a massive red flag.
Plus, he’s too pro-Messi and anti-Ronaldo, so he doesn’t know ball in my books.

Santi scores twice on his debut for Qatar Airways.

2 Likes

The disrespect. :man_facepalming:

If Chelsea sign Rice and let us buy Kante, I’d be quite pleased tbh

Rice is so overrated. If hed chosen Ireland to play for he wouldn’t get a second mention.
Dodged a bullet here @shamrockgooner :wink:

1 Like

drugs are a bad thing…ok?!!

He was a great footballer and probably had his best season at Everton when they won the League title.
He was great for England as well, I saw him score his first England goal at Wembley against Ireland and was one of our best strikers.
I can’t think of many better presenters of MOTD and he works well with Shearer and Wright.
His interviews with players and managers are intelligent and he usually asks good questions

Kante has two PL titles with two different clubs.
Rice plays for West Ham and has won nothing.
I don’t know what Rice has done to make any pundit think he can be a better player than Kante.

I have a theory but let’s not go there I guess…

Lineker didn’t win the title at Everton. Liverpool won the double but he was leading goal scorer.

1 Like

I really want to know the context of this. :rofl:

There’s no context for it really, the guy’s with his wife and some paparazzi with nothing else to do is taking photos of it.

5 Likes

Obviously he’s inhaling a full lung of cigarette and then exhaling it into his wife’s uterus to increase her fertility. Nothing out of context there.

7 Likes

Ah I see, he’s trying to make her smoking hot.

3 Likes

The man is truly living his best life with a face full of fanny and lungs full of smoke, don’t think he needs anyone to take care of him.

2 Likes

Only thing better was if she was pissing out neat scotch!

1 Like

He got CL in his first season with youngsters and some shit defence. Deserves the above.

3 Likes

Wish I smoked.