Random football stuff

I’m used to paying far more.

How long you gonna be mate?

I’ve taken this conversation as far as I can go :santi:

3 Likes

Haha Calum. I get the impression that you hate flirting, are you really bad with women?

I was gonna write back as long as you want me to be but that sounds gay as fuck tbh and wasn’t sure how Jake would have reacted :rofl:

Hard to read someone on the internet haha and no I don’t to answer your question lol

Amazing song and album :giroud2:

1 Like

He’d have loved it

2 Likes

:arteta:

19 Likes

It’s horrible for people like me seeing this because they are legendary footballers to me who are defined to latter generations for the wrongs they committed.
Two of my top three players of all time. Both competed in the top league and most competitive ever seen and achieved. Both taken their nations to international glory that couldn’t of happened without their individuality.

2 Likes

Platini’s shirt doesn’t say that though? Or is that the joke? IDGI lol

I assumed his shirt said the french for corruption or something lol, guess they both had no to drugs.

1 Like
3 Likes

Wenger is better than both those shitters.

yeh but she looked super cool right up till the ball whacked her in the face.

6 Likes

https://www.football-italia.net/145019/malcuit-rejects-morocco-again

The guy is 28, he’s highly unlikely to have a proper career with France. Should just take the Morocco call up.

Even then, I’d much prefer Hakimi, Mazraoui, Mendyl over him anyway. But it’s always nice to have the option.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia :laughing:

6 Likes

I thought it was gonna say they’re using VAR to check if any women are driving to and from the game.

6 Likes

:arteta: siu

Outstanding

Finish him. Fatality.

2 Likes

According to Aulas Mou turned Lyon down to replace Sylvinho because he already has a club lined up :giroud3:

Mou’s back baby and I’m lovin’ it! Bets on where he’s going?

Can’t wait to see Mourinho back in action!

And Wenger as well. Imagine if they went to the same league haha