As in Cristo and I were both wrong. Which is why I edited my post

1 Like

No I meant we as in Electrifying and I

1 Like

FUCKING HELL IM SORRY JAKEY CALM DOWN

7 Likes

PLEASE JUST DON’T HIT ME

7 Likes

When I corrected you and said Elec was right, he’d already edited his post, hence me saying he was right. Bit pointless pointing out that he was wrong when he’d already acknowledged it and edited his post lol

I’m sure everyone else appreciated your entirely sincere apology for your acronym game though haha

1 Like

Give Jakey some likes,he is cranky

Talking to you does have that effect

Shut it you non BAME

5 Likes

I hadn’t seen his edit at that point haha

Can we get a fish finger and tartar sauce sarnie for Jakey stat?! I don’t like it when he’s this grump

2 Likes

I’m not grumpy lol, my response to you was made in bemusement. I then peppered the follow up with a couple of lol/haha to illustrate the convo wasn’t overly combative/serious

Everyone agree with Jakey before he burst an artery or heart or something

4 Likes

We’re good my friend, I’m just having you on :wink:

1 Like

Get the food on?

1 Like

This thread went from boring af to hilarious in no time at all.

4 Likes

Sounds like an arsenal game tbh

17 Likes

Interesting stuff in this thread since my last post.

Women’s football. I can’t imagine for one second anyone expects anything approaching parity with the men’s game to actually happen, but why should they ask for anything less? This gets the story out there, maybe generates some interest, brings in a few fans. It’s marketing and fair play. I hope it has the desired effect.

Rooney rule in football. It’s nothing more than lip service bullshit if they don’t try address the underlying problems in why there are so few going into the coaching world in the first place. In fairness I read something a couple of years back about initiatives in that regard who knows if it had any impact or was repeated.

Lol

4 Likes

Clever. Think I’ll delete that PL app now though…

3 Likes

Hahaha fucking hell

We are in 1984