Random football stuff

LOL The commentary is brilliant

4 Likes

Jordan beats India in the first ever game between the two countries. The Jordan goalie marked the occasion by scoring.

4 Likes

Name me a bigger waste of time and energy than Paul Gascoigne

2 Likes

Eh?
Isn’t that molestation rather than an assualt?

Not saying it is not horrible what he did.

Molestation is sexual assault/abuse.

Touch an ass after getting drunk?

French getting a little too crazy methinks.

The disrespect poor Messi and Ronaldo are getting this year is unreal.

They’re still the best 2 players on the planet.

Varane :arteta:

It’s outrageous that the two best players in the world are not even in the top 3. They’re still so far ahead of everybody else lol

2 Likes

A farce, but we’ve seen before how WC performances can be weighted unreasonably heavy (imo).

Id have Salha in that 3 tbh.

Varane is showing this season why he shouldn’t win it.

How do you feel about O Neil and Keane being relived of the jobs with Ireland @shamrockgooner.

I think it had to happen. They never really should have got new contracts after the flirting O’Neill did with Stoke and Everton last year. I think that damaged the relationship with the players. As did the argument between Keane and Arter and lately O’Neill has been bemoaning the players available. Once a manager starts that it’s the beginning of the end and thankfully it hasn’t been dragged out and into the euro qualifiers.

2 Likes

Break a man’s jaw, 50 day house arrest on a tag.

Seen Carlos Queiroz linked to the job. Could be one from outside the box if appointed. Be a bold statement but not sure it happens.
Most irish fans seem to think the time was right to go. Had his moments but the style of play seems to have now turned a lot away now.
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Big Sam wants it @shamrockgooner

Looks like it might be Big Mick from the early noise. Would welcome him back.

I love him simply for that suave look he did straight down the lens when on the touchline haha

Edit: fuck it, it’s worth a repost lol

10 Likes

Not good enough without the subs.

too slow mystyboy :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes