Racism & Sexism (etc) discussion

Hmm, I dunno, dude.

Does that absolve her of an anti-Semitic rant? Seeing as she’s closer to it all.

She probably has that pent up, fuelled racism within her after seeing loved ones killed by Israeli actions. (I don’t want to liken a very serious issue to a film, because it seems like trivialization, but it’s akin to American History X and the main protagonist in that)

1 Like

Like I say, my issue is the mass ethnic cleansing versus twitter name calling and that’s what I consider the actual issue. Joshua had an issue with the twitter talk more than the massacre of people.

BTW when it comes to dickheads…HELLO. Stop gaslighting your fella about his books

1 Like

He’s allowed talk about one thing without adhering to your rules about what he should be more upset about. Honestly you’re nuts if you think that’s what he thinks.

If you’re heading down a road of getting personal here again you might want to start saying your goodbyes to your mates here.

Nice threats. You sound incapable of debate. But I suppose you are limited in that capacity

1 Like

So true :joy::joy:

1 Like

Not interested in debate. I’m calling you out on your bullshit, you’re being a little bitch as usual.

Fascists with no points to make, usually aren’t

But if you have a point I’ve misunderstood please make it

1 Like

“You shouldn’t call someone a dickhead and make personal insults”

Proceeds to call someone a bitch. Pick a side of the fence, either enforce the personal insult thing and refrain or allow ppl that aren’t u to also fling personal insults. It’s not hard my dood :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Actually, what I said was Josh doesn’t deserve that for no reason. I’ve called him that after he’s gotten personal with me. It’s entirely consistent. riiiiip

Good point, well made.

1 Like

You also said this which implies something completely different.

2 Likes

Wtf you talking about, just read the the post I’m responding to there and you can see where he gets personal with me.

@Trion no…come on man!

1 Like

Hehe

It almost beggars belief that some people read things the way that they do. It’s incredible.

3 Likes

You made an angry post about your partner having many books. It’s not personal saying you’re partner might really love those books is it? Maybe you just have no human empathy

1 Like

But why did that need to mentioned now? There was nothing about Sham’s post that required a mention of his partner and to call him a gaslighter.

Because @shamrockgooner has gone on the attack today for:

A) Palestinian genocide, which he has a thumbs up for defending any oppositon for it today

B) His partners books, which he complained about today.

Neither are reasonable positions

1 Like

I’m done with this.

And you’re done too.

Have a nice life.

You love to see it. Its from the snapchat screenshot above

3 Likes

Stupid decision.