Qarabağ FK vs Arsenal (The Craigie derby)

Live on

• Arsenal win
  • Qarabağ FK win
  • Draw

0 voters

Split loyalties for @Craigie

If we fuck up against @Craigie 's second favourite team then god help us. Like to see a mix of giving the youths a chance and a couple of experienced players for this one. 3-0 to the Arsenal.

3 Likes

Expect Laca to be score again here. Hopefully Iwobi can do the same.

Laca shouldn’t even travel!!

Fulham away much more important

2 Likes

You are right. :welbeck: to do the job, then.

1 Like

The Durate Derby, surely?

I’d leave lots of first teamers at home and for that reason I’m picking us to draw this one.

1 Like

The excitement of the Europa League.

Actually playing a team called carrier bag.

3 Likes

They are the reason Atletico dropped into the Europa League last season :wink:

1 Like

Of these two teams one of them was in the Champions League last season.

1 Like

Toughest game of the season, then :wink:

Two giants of the European game finally going head to head. Two in form sides. Two top coaches.

This will be close, I’m going for 3-3.

1 Like

I love that you have both rushed to defend the honour of carrier bag, incensed at the idea of my disrespect for the might of our opposition.

Meanwhile, I was just going for a cheap joke :grin:

6 Likes

No Arsenal supporter should disrespect any trophy we are challenging for .
It’s been absolutely years since we won a European trophy , something Wenger failed miserably in .
I’d love to see us win the Europa League .
COYG

3 Likes

We have enough squad depth to put out a decent enough team and get the 3 points. Not sure why we all squirm at the prospect of a match even if its a bit of a journey.
First class travel makes all the difference on a trip like this and factoring in the opposition its a good chance to try a few more things out and keep a bit of momentum going.

It’s not about first class or coach…

http://www.exercisemed.org/research-blog/the-effects-of-flying-on.html

We’re fortunate that we have three World Class goalkeepers, so we’ll be in safe hands between the sticks :unai:

I don’t think there is any need to risk our first teamers, other than Mustafi. Perhaps after the match they could abandon him on the outskirts of Baku – the chances of him finding his way out of a tricky situation and returning home are close to zero.

Kolasinac, Elneny, Guendouzi, Smith-Rowe, Welbeck and Nketiah to start.

1 Like

Exactly. As we are not challenging for the biggest trophies, we should focus on the Europa League and the League Cup.

2 Likes

When did that happen?
I knew I should have paid more attention during the transfer window.