PSV - Arsenal (EL) 2-0

That’s fair.

Turner

Cedric - Holding - Saliba - Tomiyasu

Vieira - Lokonga - Xhaka (needs a break ffs)

Marquinhos - Nketiah - Nelson

If that lineup can’t get us a point, or at least be good enough to try for 60-70 mins before the big boys come on, then we have much bigger problems for the rest of the PL campaign.

Sunday we should drop Jesus and Saliba because of the yellow card situation, hence Willy in my lineup for midweek.

1 Like

Not playing great lately and i reckon this is the last one in that mini bad run and we end with a draw. That is enough to seal first place anyway. Hopefully we get it out of our system with some rotation and come back to the Premier League with more focus and intensity and clinical edge.

I dont usually like saying about the tiredness or fatigue factor, but in the last few games, Leeds and Southampton more so, I have been watching it and thinking that they just look knackered. Out of ideas, sloppy passes, not getting forward, camped in own half, not pressing.
We have just lacked energy.

Third game in a row in the black top lol

1 Like

Aint watching the game then. Watching our 2. Team in that shitty combo. No way.

That looks terrible

2 Likes

Love it!

( :partey: )

Is Zinchenko alive? I’m beginning to wonder did we even sign him or was it all a figment of our imagination

1 Like

Nothing quite like having 3 full backs who struggle for fitness lol

2 Likes

Was he this injury prone at City or is it because he hardly played at city no one noticed?

Just heard Zinchenko is still out. How? All for that Man Utd game we lostz huh?
I swear we never learn with rushing players back.
We worsen their injury and lose them for longer periods and since they weren’t really fit they naturally perform very poorly anyway. Did the same thing with Tomiyasu.

2 Likes

Late change of kit. Arsenal to wear bespoke grey shorts tonight according to footyheadlines.com
. Might look pretty cool.

Tonight?

I’ve honestly phased him out of my mind.

I’m actually getting really annoyed now when the commentary inevitably mention how big a difference Jesus and Zinchenko have made to the team.

4 Likes
2 Likes

To avoid a monstrosity more like.

2 Likes

“Bespoke” grey shorts.
You can just hear Souness grinding his teeth and saying, ‘We only had one pair of shorts and after every game we’d take them home and wash them.’ :grinning:

2 Likes

It would make sense for the club to keep one of last season’s kits as a back-up each year. Our wonderful yellow from last season would have saved all the fuss.