Premier League star arrested on suspicion of rape

I never understood these things at all. If a rapist is going to rape no amount of consent classes will stop them.

1 Like

What a fucking tragic look this is for anyone above academy level.

5 Likes

People in this thread have made it clear they don’t know what rape is. I think them getting a quick refresher will be fine.

8 Likes

The worse thing about it when people engage is sex 99% there isn’t any verbal consent at all.

No but there is trust issues that are observed.

1 Like

Again no amount of consent classes will make a rapist not rape

Apart from safewords. The safeword ‘Arsenal’ could be confusing.

1 Like

Thus the consent classes is meaningless if the psychology of the person is already polluted enough to rape someone

Well in this case, the footballer would know better than sticking his dick in a slut’s mouth without consent.

1 Like

Dude. Not called for at all.

14 Likes

That’s out of line. Think that’s enough internet for today.

Yeah, what the fuck dude?

And we wonder why so many women don’t report rape or sexual assault.

7 Likes

Fine, I rephrase

Footballers should get a fuck contract in place and use their sluts accordingly

Yuck

Can’t believe I need to say this, but blatant misogyny is not ok in this topic or any other.

@Trion consider this a warning not to continue with comments like your last one.

3 Likes

I kid I kid, I am not being serious

You’re just a cunt. You’ve never really changed. You’ve always just been a raging misogynist and you don’t even really do a good job of hiding it.

I actually find it deplorable to refer to women as “sluts”. I think you should sometimes just refrain from typing when it comes to topics such as this one. In discussing an alleged victim of rape you’ve found colourful ways to describe women.

You can dress it up as kidding now but it literally falls in line with the kind of things you’ve said about women over the years.

8 Likes

Ahh the classic “I didn’t mean it I was only joking” line after being called out for your misogyny

2 Likes

Darn it, saw right through me

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then must be a sl…duck :rofl:

1 Like