Premier League 2023/24

Rodri is so irritatingly great, othwerwordly levels of consisteny.

And Foden really is that guy, heir to throne over there. An Insane talent.

1 Like

Shut the fuck lar

1 Like

I’d rather city than Liverpool

Fuck all these eulogies.

Ya bunch a cuntZ.

4 Likes

Personally, I dont give a fuck who finishes second :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Toney has now gone 7 games without a goal. £80m.

I haven’t seen every game of his but that at least tells you that he’s unlikely to be the gunman we feel we need in the #9 position.

———-

Another player that was highly touted a year ago is Evan Ferguson. 18 games without a league goal.

3 Likes

they are all fucking overpriced.

City are faves

Damn. Robbie Keane would never…

Foden is really talented but still inconsistent.

Also let’s not get carried away after a classic emery bending over away to the big clubs.

He’s been very consistent this season, along with Rodri their best player.

I think City will drop points once in the last 8 games, we’ll need 90 points to win it.

Was so important to not lose to them Sunday, that gives us a chance.

1 Like

IDK who they’re dropping points to though. Wolves? Spurs? West Ham?

Yeah, exactly.

Emery has never done a single good thing for Arsenal. Doubt he’ll start now.

2 Likes

I’m with you. Seen a few people lately say they are more worried about Liverpool. City are just sleeping giants at the moment. We all know they will win the league again without even trying. Probably CL too.

I reckon they’ll drop points at one of spurs or Brighton away.

But ultimately we’ll need to be near perfect also, because yeah I can’t see them having more than 1 slip up.

They did look very ordinary v Villa for a large chunk of the game yesterday, though. Combine that with the 1 shot in 90 mins they had against us, it’s plausible to think that they may drop points.

Palace away at the weekend for them should be interesting. They’ve dropped points there in even better seasons.

And still won 4-1 without Haaland. What is your point?

Can we…let City actually get first place before we even contemplate conceding to those cheaters?

1 Like

Personally I would rather City than Liverpool. Surely we all do?

3 Likes