Premier League 2022/23

That goal was all Casemiro.

CHELSEA lol

Wife surviving mass layoffs in the tech industry, her team smacking the chavs… I could be on a promise tonight. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

The Redknapp chants! LOOOOOL!

What did they sing?

Whole stadium singing Jamie Redknapp your a wanker.

JFH is in bits :joy::joy::joy: JR smirking

Superb

‘Jayyyyymie Redknapp, what a wanker, what a wannnnnker,’ very loudly on repeat during the half time analysis. Jimmy Floyd was cracking up. Redknapp took it well to be fair.

1 Like

Darn it. Watched the whole of the first half then switched over to the darts as soon as the HT whistle went lol

1 Like

Utd getting a nice chunk of XG there.

Quite shocked at how close Utd are to us now with this result. Only 9 points behind.

:sweat_smile:

https://twitter.com/sistoney67/status/1661832803959357441?s=46&t=2U6XWqnXYlWg-4shy9vWIA

1 Like

They’ve been there multiple times this season. Pretty positive they were even closer at various points. Personally, I don’t buy them as the 3rd best team in the league, if we were going by the league table.

For me Newcastle and Brighton have been better this season. Both play better football than them, Man Utd had the experience and of course much better depth and individuals.

I think Brighton will get hurt if they sell both Caicedo and Mac Allister.
I can see Newcastle stepping up though. I don’t think the added toll of CL will affect them much.

1 Like

Fofana…? Fo fuck sake.

1 Like

4 - 0 meanwhile

Such a player. Horrible to his career fizzling out.

How have Brighton been better

4 - 0 ? Is that the margin City will smash this pathetic Eric 7 Hag side with?

Michael van Gerwen just smashed it in premier league darts. Incredible performance

Utd should have had 2 or 3 more tbf.

Lampard surely done forever now. Been an absolute disaster that everyone knew out side dickhead Todd knew he would be.

3 Likes