Premier League 2022/23

How can this game have anything to do with Loanchester Yawnited ?

1 Like

can some competent person please answer me why Auba is not in the even on the bench if he is not injured?

Nah he was talking to Howard Webb and making every question he asked him about United

Because he’s shit.

2 Likes

Reece james says hi

1 Like

They’re building a project so I don’t see the issue tbh and yeah James is definitely what I’d consider a WC player

Yeah but they’ve also spent 500m in the space of 6 months and the squad still looks like that. By the time the project comes to fruition, only about half of those guys starting will probably still be there.

I don’t think they get the same leeway as others who aren’t throwing around 500m

I hope mudryk is shit, that’s all I need.

4 Likes

Chelsea seem stuck in this endless loop of trying to make this Havertz up front thing work. Fine by me.

One part of me wants that, the other feels worried (if he turns out shit) about our scounting and talent judgement (including Arteta too) considering we were willing to pay almost 100m for him. :grimacing: A double edged sword

Yeah but I’d rather we take a miss than watch chelsea have a class winger who we should’ve had.

I’m bitter because I was so excited about him in the summer, thought it was a lock so now want him to suck.

3 Likes

he could be absolute turd for them but excellent for us.

2 Likes

They have injuries, with everyone back in it it’s a potentially a very good team.

They’ve got rid of quite a few players and still need to get rid of more but these signings were needed. Another window and clearing of the deadwood and they will be alright.

Even with the context of a project, how many of those players are you sure about turning world class in 2 seasons time?

I dunno, it’s gonna take time if it happens but they doesn’t mean they can’t be very good players in the mean time.

A team doesn’t need to be packed front to back with WC players to do damage in the PL

That is a very 200m dollar thought process.

Give it to Mudryk, is the Chelsea tactic :slight_smile:

Match feels so mid table

Very even game. Chelsea absolutely unable to find some cracks in the Fulham lines who are very compact and balanced. Fulham could get a result here

Come on Fulham!

1 Like