Premier League 2022/23

Exactly. The squad has really gone through a transition. So many were writing off the Jesus and Zinny signings and they have been so key.

And neither side is full of PL winners, but we got 2 who joined a quickly improving squad. They bedded in immediately and had such a huge impact in the mentality from the start. Now they all believe. And they all have the talent to back it up.

1 Like

Where does the term rooster come from in American sport? As I donā€™t understand it at all haha.

Iā€™d remind the fool of his stupid takes all the time if I was working with him.

I donā€™t know tbh. You see it used in an academic setting sometimes (i.e.: a class roster) but itā€™s very prevalent in North American sports. Baseball, basketball, hockey, American football all use the term. Hell, there are even discussions about playoff rosters in baseball.

1 Like

So rosters and not roosters

I swear I thought it was roosters as well

Roster just means list. itā€™s just a different way from us of describing a squad.

Whereas we use the word register. But ultimately it all means the same thing.

For me it starts at 09/10 as thats when we got sky for the first time

Best Era is the Writing in The Stars era then the Kasbian one then the Found What I been looking for era.

2019/20 was a weird one they only used it for one season.

Iā€™m getting sick of the current era now tbh :joy:. Hope they change it for next season

really just a bunch of cocks

What a bop that song is. Heard it on the intro, straight into the running playlist.

Unmatched Intro

2 Likes

Who was that for

Donā€™t follow mate, do you mean the year?

Absolutely loved it when that rolled in before the matches.

I guess ESPN or some Asia based network created this and you guys were not exposed to it.

2 Likes

Trion answered was meaning the broadcaster hah

1 Like

It is when someone with a Scottish accent hits the ā€œoā€ with a long u sound. Iā€™ll bet the groundskeeper from The Simpsonā€™s pronounces it ā€œroosterā€ even if itā€™s speller ā€œrosterā€.

1 Like

If we address the depth issue in midfield I really think weā€™ll go on to win it.

I donā€™t even think City will have their insane annual run of 12 straight wins this time. Although theyā€™ve proven many wrong on this before but at some point they wonā€™t be able to match those standards. This could be that year.

Weā€™re so well drilled at the moment and the belief is sky high.

One more quality defensive or central midfielder and Jesus to return back on schedule and I back this Arsenal side to clinch it.

Thereā€™s quality cover all over the pitch even Jesus can play in Sakaā€™s position and Vieira is capable in midfield.

1 Like

What Iā€™d love to know is does Neville think itā€™s gonna be a catastrophe fade-out from Arsenal to finish 3rd ? Or does he believe United is just capable of getting 45 points from their last 18 games or so ?

Skyā€™s is woeful compared to that lol

What the actual fuck is that shit,

14 Likes