Premier League 2022/23

Your house is next.

I reckon there are many better ways we could use police time and resources

13 Likes

In reality they go to about 10 homes and use the media to create fear to put a load of people off.

Do they actually go to homes. Never heard of case.
Unless theyā€™re actively providing those streams and you have concrete proof they do, itā€™s hard to do much else about it.

(Some of the picks from people :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:, you would think we werenā€™t league leaders the way some of them picked their team)

This one is probably closest to the right answer. If there is one.

Really canā€™t think of a consistent LB, and I guess Almiron deserves to be in it

4 Likes

Yes, I also struggled with LB which is why I quit coming up with one. :rofl:

It should be Zinchenko but he missed one too many games so far. If he stays fit for the rest of the season though itā€™s a no brainer.

Almiron over Saka
Gabriel over Saliba
Saliba over Schar
Dan Burn over Zinchenko

Zinchenko hasnā€™t played enough games in my book.

2 Likes

This feels unnecessary :grin:

2 Likes

Got to put the left-sided defender on the left sideā€¦Iā€™m sorry but Iā€™m not sorry :D.

4 Likes

Joao Felix goes right into the starting lineup for Chelsea.

Second straight match in which Potter picks 18-year-old academy kid Lewis Hall over the 57m pound man Cucurella.

1 Like

whereā€™s the #9ā€¦on the bench thatā€™s where ;).

2 Likes

Tbh given the way Chelseaā€™s attacking players are operating thatā€™s a no brainer.

1 Like

Didnā€™t even know there was footy on

Everyone else starting to play the postponed matches from the Queens death bar us.

I think we lucked out actually with United having their trip to Palace rescheduled for next Monday right before our match and us getting the whole week to prepare. Weā€™ve got the City match already rescheduled for February so its just Everton at home that needs a date.

1 Like

Getting closer to that dream scenario when itā€™s rescheduled for late in the season and we can mathematically relegate them @Stroller

2 Likes

Great bit of play by Felix. Chelsea should have scored.

1 Like

Poopoorella would have put that one away.

Hehe