Premier League 2022/23

That win and performance against Manchester City must have used up all the legs they had left.

Thank you for keeping our invincibles record alive :grin:

1 Like

Van Dijk turning into a mixed race Maguire.

Pool in the mud.

Love to see it.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump

6 Likes

Liverpool at least 5 points off the top 4 and could be 7 if United win their GIH.

Would’ve been an iconic Saturday if City and Spurs slipped too.

3 Likes

Liverpool resurrection is in the books, I don’t doubt that. They have lost some ground though. Can see them beating out the weakest of Top 4 in the end but it may just be the season they slip out of the Top 4.

Reckon Klopp will focus on the CL instead. Could be a big threat if they start treating the league as secondary.

Big transfer window ahead. They’re notorious for making game raising moves in January. Wouldn’t shock me if they go big on Rice, Jude or some other highly rated midfielder.

3 Likes

We have a game in hand on Chelsea and Pool and we’re 7 points and 12 points above them, respectively… its a beautiful thing.

2 Likes

I think they’ll scrape 4th when all is said and done. Just if it’s united or spurs they knock out.

Just make it 10 and 15 respectively tomorrow thanks with what should be a regulation home win.

2 Likes

Attacking a ball boy is very spursy

Just watching MOTD. How is Thiago Silva’s head still attached? If it wasn’t for him, Brighton would have been about 8 up by half time.

Also, the fuck is that Chelsea kit? They deserved to lose, just for that!

2 Likes

Heard Klopp was salty as fuck like usual, anyone got the interview?

No, but…

5 Likes

Oh actually here we go…

They play twice a week. Unlike any other team :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ve actually never heard of a team playing twice a week. No wonder they’re so banged up.

1 Like

Always an excuse with this clown. Takes away from everything good he’s done because he’s such a crybaby and can rarely admit his team were the lesser team on the day.

2 Likes

This is the thread for you. We’re up to 12 now.

2 Likes

Top coach hates losing I mean it’s not exactly shocking lol

3 Likes

Don’t see Pep blaming the wind, the community shield, the length of the game, the dryness of the pitch and so on. Also don’t see Pep regularly screaming in the face of the officials.

And before you say Pep doesn’t lose much, Pep is just one example. There are plenty of other managers who hate losing too, yet don’t do these things.

2 Likes