Premier League 2022/23

What the consensus analysis of this Spurs side? Can you label their football “effective” despite being ugly

This a very low intensity performance from them

Bunch of cunts.

17 Likes

That was lovely from Maddison

It’s fine to say they’re boring and play “Conte ball” but if that means picking up three points and scoring goals, then I’m sure most supporters would put up with him.

It might not be pretty but Conte bought certain players for the positions that needed strengthening and they’ve come in and done the business straight away.

They will be up there challenging for the title this season but I just hope we are as well because finishing behind them, yet again, is unacceptable.

4 Likes

Still hard to gauge them. They undoubtedly have a lot of quality going forward but I still find their general play pretty uninspiring which seems to be a view shared by a lot of Spurs fans too.

I can’t see them outside the Top 4 personally but think they still have questions around imposing themselves on teams which I think is crucial for the top, top sides.

At this stage, I think they’ll finish above us but behind City.

2 Likes

bull they have been lucky with a lot of their results this season and it has only just started

Leicester City is finished this season

2 Likes

Hope they go down tbh useless bastards

Conte celebrating while completely ignoring that Son’s celebrations were directed towards him.

FTFY

1 Like

This is football 'eritage

Grealish seems to be settling in well at Man City now. Was bound to only be a matter of time

4 Likes

He was as useful as a chocolate teapot against Dortmund midweek though

These are dead great for storing hot tea tbf.

Maupay scores!

1-0 EFC

Maupay is a prick and West Ham fans absolutely hate Lampard, so this will sting a lot

West Ham need to be ruthless and sack Moyes for
Poch if he is interested

3 Likes

The hallmark of Moyes whole career never changes.
Does well without pressure. Can never step up when expectations grow.

I think they’ve been quite unlucky this season and will turn it around. I’d give Moyes much more credit in the bank for what he’s done the last 18 months.

Should’ve stolen a point here if Cornet sorted his feet out.

1 Like

Rice is bit lazy isn’t he?