Nottingham Forest
Bournemouth
Wolves
Sheffield United
Luton

FA Cup winners Arsenal
League cup winners Man U
Champions league winners Man City

Crikey, you expecting a spending frenzy up the other end of the Seven Sisters Road?

I have this feeling Spurs are building a team better equipped to play the football Ange wants than the team Liverpool are building.

Jury is out on the Liverpool defence and the midfield will likely need time to mould itself into the cohesive unit that Klopp likes.

Plus it’s up in the air if Salah can have another good scoring season as he gets a bit older and his body has to contend with another intense season of playing Klopp-ball.

I like Nunez but his fitness is an issue and Gakpo / Diaz have a lot to do too.

I think Liverpool rebuild will either be really good or really bad this season (with plenty of scope for the players to improve). And that’s just a hunch anyway. Spurs have had a decent little summer and having Kulusevski back and Maddison in midfield is going to be big for them.

1 Like

I don’t want it to happen but considering the turmoil spurs had last season they still did ok.
With players Kane, Son, Maddison Richarlison and Hojbjerg, they’ll get plenty of goals.

But realistically, anything could happen with spurs, Newcastle and Man U, although Newcastle have the most settled side.

1 Like

I prefer to not think about Spurs at all. No point praising them when they haven’t done anything yet.

Prem Champions :trophy:- City
2nd Arsenal
3rd Liverpool
4th United

3 to go down

• Sheffield United
  • Luton Town
  • Everton (finally)

Fa cup winners: Brighton
League cup winners: City
Champions league winners: City

Liverpool are much more ready than Spurs are, quality between the teams isn’t even remotely comparable IMO

With what their new coach is trying to implement they need a lot more signings, you mention Salah but what about Son? Richarlison? Kulusevski had a very disappointing last season too.

Maddison is a very good signing sure but overall their squad doesn’t convince me, more unknowns for Spurs than Liverpool. At least Liverpool have attempted to address the vast majority of their problem areas.

Prem Champions - US fuck it
2nd - City
3rd - Liverpool
4th - Chelsea

3 to go down - Sheff, Luton, Bournemouth

Fa cup winners - City
League cup winners - City
Champions league winners - PSG

Us to win PL and UCL, don’t care about anything else.

2 Likes

Let’s just throw in the FA cup too, just to see the debate about who should be playing in the Community Shield next year.

Agreed! I wouldn’t be surprised if this defence concedes fewer than 25 goals this season.

Also, folk seem to be sleeping a lot on Newcastle. Whilst I’m not convinced they’re strong enough to get top 4 in successive seasons… look at the table from last year:

Shared with Zight

They only lost 5 fucking games last year :astonished: and their defence was as good as City’s. I’m not sure if they’ve improved at all this window, but those 14 draws… I could see them convert a third/half of those into wins.

1 Like

City
Arsenal
United
Spurs (if they keep Kane)
Liverpool
Chelsea
Newcastle

Spurs to finish 7th or 8th if they sell Kane.

PL Champs :trophy: - Arsenal
2nd - City
3rd - Man Utd
4th - L’pool
5th - Newcastle

3 to go down
Wolves, Everton, Luton

Fa cup winners. - Newcastle
League cup winners - Arsenal
Champions league winners - Real Madrid

1. Arsenal
  2. 115 Charges FC
  3. Manchester United
  4. Tottenham
  5. Liverpool
  6. Newcastle United
  7. Chelsea

xxx

1. Wolves
  2. Sheffield United
  3. Luton

xx

League Cup: Aston Villa
FA Cup: Arsenal
Champions League: Real Madrid
EURO 2024: France

Great video.

Arsenal - Champions
City
Liverpool
Man u

Relegated
Bournemouth
Wolves
Sheffield United

BBC predictions

https://twitter.com/Gunnersc0m/status/1689545771702509569?s=20

Ellen White is off her rockers

3 Likes

They did well at the end of last season and have done good business in the transfer window but Aston Villa qualifying for the CL seems a bit of a stretch.