Pre-season 2021

Our first pre-season match in an hour and a bit. Who’s watching?

And why?

3 Likes

I’ll watch if I can find a good stream. No way I’m paying for it.

2 Likes

Willian starts. Rage etc.

Jesus this team looks dire.

2 Likes

Yeah, the starting XI is a who’s who of who we want to fuck out. Goalkeeper and Auba being the only two exceptions.

3 Likes

I miss the Euros already

2 Likes

18 months until the World Cup boys and girls!!

Preseason friendlies honestly the biggest waste of time, half the time you’re playing people who won’t even feature once in the season

3 Likes

I might tune in for the second half to see if I can catch a few of the academy kids but I have zero interest in watching that starting lineup do anything.

Kolasinac lol ffs I had even moved his thread to Former Gunners briefly. And yet here he is playing for us again.

FUCKing club.

9 Likes

Can anyone drop me a 100% legal stream that is no way against the law to watch this game???

Literally forgot about Willian

Such a poverty squad.

People who watch streams of friendlies have my respect for the mad loyalty because fuck that :joy:

5 Likes

I considered for approximately 2 seconds :grin:

Eddie still horrendous, what a miss

Even in a friendly why give minutes to so many useless players, like you won’t find a buyer for Kola, Willian, Cedric or Elneny, give even showcase them.

They are shit just stick them in a remote corner at Colney and forget about them.

I will put it on as background noise if I can find a stream within 5 minutes that doesn’t make me want to kill myself with pop ups and buffering.

Truthfully that’s getting harder and harder to find.

1 Like
1 Like