Pre-season 2021

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Surely no one will watch these games haha. First arsenal game I watch will be Brentford away

1 Like

Why would you not watch? Probably more exciting than the actual season

Lokonga reveal with the new kit? Nice.

Looking forward to them personally.

Probably because Arsenal are charging £7.99 for the privilege of a live stream. Per match.

1 Like

Not if you’re a member they aren’t. All games are free :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I want the third kit that’s been leaked. The home kit is fine. I’ll probably buy it on super sale from Dick’s next spring or something.

Ah, fair. Still don’t think I have it in me though. Watching Arsenal felt like a job last season, a chore: Might tune in to see our shiny new players in action though, if we buy any.

1 Like

Yeah fair lol, that’s why I’d rather watch these few games than the league tbh :joy:

Check your emails if you are a member btw, I got one to give me a code for the matches. Almost missed it so maybe others will as well.

I’ll be buggered if I’m paying for PPV anymore
I spent 30 quid and didn’t see one bastard win . Fuck’em

1 Like

Tavares looks like a very impressive physically. Very imposing for a left back.

Lacazette hair is a disaster.

How the fuck can you see those 4 pics and say Laca’s hair is a disaster before Auba?
At least the former realized that his hair is long gone. :rofl:

1 Like

17-year-old Omari Hutchinson, one of our best prospects in that younger age bracket, has apparently made the trip to Scotland. He has played almost entirely with the U18s.

Tbh bro I didn’t even see Auba hair but we all know that ones been gone from a long time ago lol

2 Likes