Arsenal Pre-season

We are still allowing players to run through our midfield :clown_face:

Our fringe players are absolutely cack as well. All overhyped youngsters that have hardly shown any potential of being established Prem players. All the expereinced players are washed and are no use.

Wasted 50m on a CB we didn’t even need.

This club :clown_face:

5 Likes

A Nuno team had more possession against us starting a midfield pivot of Oliver Skip and Hojbjerg

3 Likes

I haven’t watched a second apart form clips put on here since we blew it against Villareal. I think instead of watching Arsenal most weekends i’ll use the time to get back into cycling.

15 Likes

Some notes from me:

• Our game was pretty fluid for most of the game. Some good combinations from the boys but we still have an issue with players getting in the box.
  • Auba active but he needs to get his mojo back. Laca looks sharper currently.
  • Pepe’s deliveries from set-pieced are a threat but we don’t take advantage of them
  • Bellerin looked good going forward but he was pretty abysmal at the back. We got rinsed from the right hand side until AMN came on
  • Speaking of AMN, rare cameo at RB until Cedric came on as well
  • Leno made some really good saves
  • Tavares looked very lively when he came on and caused problems
  • Lokonga looking great. Very calm performance from the lad.
  • Good signs from White. Need to surround him with the right RB and LCB.
  • Saka doesn’t look match fit yet
3 Likes

So the takeaways from our preseason;

• We still persist with Auba on the left despite an abundance of evidence that it isn’t working
  • We still create nothing
  • Our midfield is still easy bypassed
  • We are as risk averse as any team imaginable yet still manage to find a way to make glaring individual errors
  • Lacazette, Bellerin and Xhaka will remain fixtures in the arsenal team this coming season
  • We are entering 2021/22 with Mari as our CB option due to Gabriel’s injury and he’s awful
12 Likes

This was July 13th. Only Kolasinac looks to be out of here.

1 Like

Only benefit of us playing once a week is that we don’t have to see us stink out the joint as much

5 Likes

Oh I think we absolutely needed him with average players like Holding and total cretins like Mari back there, there’s just three other positions where we’re even more in need and we’ve done precisely zero at this point to address them.

2 Likes

The good news is that aside from all of this, everything is positive :+1:

4 Likes

Lokonga played well apparently. Watch Arteta give him the silent treatment and send him on loan come January.

Didn’t we play our best (almost) team and Spuds only used their 2nd fiddle?

Come on, this is plain shit.
Sometimes we need to see good performance despite of results, sometimes we want to see results rather than (just) performance.
Today, we should have win this game, our first team vs Spud’s 2nd team.

We just lost this somehow, again.

Forgot someone said here (too lazy to scroll up and check), are you telling me that Saliba is shitter than Mari? Go fuck your own a-hole, Arteta.
Talking about agenda, this fucker really has one, minimum.

1 Like

Arteta son, I am disappoint.

1 Like

I completely forgot about this game .
What’s the general consensus of the performance?
Good , gutless or just plain shyte ?

1 Like

First half was fairly good with no end product despite us getting into dangerous positions time and time again, and then the second half was simply atrocious. We just stopped playing.

1 Like

When Malen shows us what he is this season, another reminder that we sold him to make room for the marquee Lacazette.

This club is so so stupid.

One positive though!

White and Lokonga look decent.

2 Likes

This is absolute bollocks.

Yeh Elect that’s a big stretch lols

1 Like

Imagine hyping up Malen after that disasterclass at the Euros.

He’s top class in FM though