• JakeyBoy
  • shamrockgooner
  • YJUX
  • Bavin
  • Darkseid

0 voters

Bump

This is hard their is so many good posters

The struggle when you are in a shop trying to pick a new poster for your room.

2 Likes

I know u guys probably wanted to avoid ppl rigging the vote so u made it private, but it really made the discourse very quiet doing it that way.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to run them and do it differently next year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve done a good job, Shamster. It’s a shame there wasn’t much by way of response, etc

2 Likes

Yeah have to agree. Someone’s taking the time to set it up, seems a shame that some having got a minute for five multiple choice polls.

1 Like

40ish votes is as much as we ever really get. Vindication enough as far as I’m concerned. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Voting for yourself so you don’t finish on 0%

6 Likes

I’d be proper pissed at the person who nominated me to then not vote for me :joy:

Don’t be ashamed, @Cristo loves voting for himself

2 Likes

Absolutely, like every good politician

1 Like

Ah votes about to close, nice.

Let’s find out if I’ve won the award that was robbed of me by sneaky diving Italians at the last min last year

2 Likes

Lol nah it’s much easier just to complain about the job someone else did :grin::grin: btw I wasnt really complaining just pointing out the dialogue could have been better had we made the vote public like last time, u did a good job regardless.

2 Likes

I’m not convinced it had anything to do with it. Most previous years the dialogue was people saying who they voted for, they could have done that this year too.

And I didn’t think you were really complaining either, but I don’t want to waste any opportunity to try get someone else involved in these :slight_smile:

2 Likes