OA Awards 2019: Voting now open!

Nice, now I’m free I can post again :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If not being single affected my OA career, it would have saved people from having to listen to a lot of my negativity towards the club over the last 5 and a half years :joy:.

4 Likes

Well I actually nominated your marriage as one.
The revelation with the Oliver teasing was sublime posting tbh.

this is OA, not AO

3 Likes

Haha cheers pal I’ll fix it up, it’s like I was thinking of the Australian open :grimacing:

1 Like

But he’s an Aussie online.

4 Likes

We don’t want a lawsuit from AOL @Aussiegooner ffs !

1 Like

it reminded me of that AO lets go song

1 Like

You rang?

1 Like

That’s Hey ho mate.

1 Like

must have remembered it slightly wrong from an old tony hawks game :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s actually from the AO online electrics shop advert :laughing:

not tony hawks as well?

1 Like

The nominations are in, the polls are created get voting people! This year the results will remain unknown until voting closes at 10PM on Christmas Eve! :grinning:

Poster of the year

Personality of the year

Thread of the year

The Get a Room award

OA Moment of the Year

4 Likes

Any more votes? :smiley: links above

@AbouCuellar @BigWeng_4LYFE @arsenescoatmaker @AW49 @SuperArsenal1886 @Arsenalpredators @Aussiegooner @Burgundy @Bl1nk @BergkampsLoveChild @Br1t1shB33f @Calum @CunningLinguist @Craigie @Castiel @Cristo @DavidHillier @Dr_Strangepass @Darkseid @DutchGooner @ekr @Electrifying @Gio @Gunnerpr @giner @Great-White-Gooner @GC-Maniac @GunnerGirl @Gladiator @Forever @Hass @InvincibleDB10 @JakeyBoy @jmb27 @JohnnyH @jonboylondon @Joshua @Jules @Kaner @k1tsun3 @Leper @LFS-forward @Lister86 @ljungbergkamp @LordBendtner @Midfield_Maestro @mhappy @Maverick79 @MO_OA49 @morrisc311 @NeedCoffee @oompa @Ocke @Phoebica @PPB @Persona @Powderfinger @ryaninho @RockyMaivia @ronniec @Robin_L @shamrockgooner @sevchenko @SRCJJ @SDGooner @Shill @Sol @Stroller @sunny310c @TheSpecialCnut @Titou14 @TA-6 @Trion @wilshambition @will24 @YJYUX

2 Likes

Just a couple more hours to vote. Do it, you cunts!

2 Likes