Possible cup game(s) v Liverpool

Who said about fearing them? Lol

We aren’t playing Wrexham, nothing ‘embarrassing’ about losing to the second best team in the country, with or without Salah/Mane.

Are we supposed to be suddenly a better team cos we didn’t play on Sunday? :rofl:

I’m definitely a little scared. Though need that fear to keep from being complacent and come out swinging.

I do agree there’s nothing to be embarrassed about if we lose, Liverpool are unfortunately just a better team than us at the moment and have a stronger squad. Still reckon with the home advantage and the passion of the night we can fuck these bin dippers up.

The only match that might be embarrassing for us to lose is Spurs away, given the higher stakes and the fact we postponed it- even though it was within our rights to do so. That’s game will have cup final energy

3 Likes

This is basically my entire view on tonight.

3 Likes

I’m not bothered either way.

If we win, great what a statement, if we lose oh well they’re better than us and tbf the only thing I can about is getting the team gelling and cohesive and attaining the best possible league position that we can.

I want to win this cup.

1 Like

Might jump on the bus and give the boys a pep talk.

COME ON YOU FUCKING GOONERS!!!

14 Likes

Well there’s the fact how you might win or lose that impacts on our next game.
I don’t see it in terms of this free hit others do tbh.
We got a draw with ten men at Anfield. I don’t want to squander that hard work for nothing now.

2 Likes

God himself

4 Likes

Did you take it mate?

If he’s posted an uncropped screenshot of a photo he took himself I’m going to take it personally.

7 Likes

Tried to upload the video but it exceeds the maximum file size so I took a screenshot of the video

@GC-Maniac

2 Likes

Doesn’t sound very good.

Wow that sounds ugly.

How many do we have on the bench ?

No shit they’d all be in the squad

Actually, we may be ok as Mari and Kola are out.

1 Like

I definitely expected Ode, Patino, and at least one of Hutchinson or Biereth. We really don’t have any senior attacking players beyond Laca, Saka, Martinelli, Nketiah and maybe ESR.

Lot of kids and unrecognisable faces come out that hotel

2 Likes

Wasn’t Biereth in the squad last week anyway? Don’t see the big problem folks making something out of nothing

1 Like

Lol game over before it even started