Possible cup game(s) v Liverpool

Oh fuck off were they faulty.

How we have come off the bad guys in this whole situation is incredible

5 Likes

I know it’s just so ridiculous.

Really just shows the outrageous bias against Arsenal in the media and football in general.

Absolute scum club .
Cheating parasitic scum .

1 Like

Hope we put a couple past those cunts tonight

1 Like

@DavidHillier was right all along. Cunt club.

3 Likes

Maddening. Let’s see if the pundits address this tonight. They were overly outspoken on our postponement and we followed the rules. This is really taking the piss, manipulating the system. Surely negative tests should have to come back before your request is made.

And didn’t the use a lab where Kenny’s daughter works? That’s some dodgy shit right there.

1 Like

Yeah because he is the only person who has ever hated Liverpool

2 Likes

Seriously not confident about tonight, Ash :pensive:

1 Like

This match is set up nicely, should really a put a spotlight on how the two clubs have been treated for their postponements.

The fact we’re playing this as a 2nd leg today is because of Liverpool’s meddling, so that’s an unavoidable topic.

Then there will be discussion about our postponement - so logically they should be discussed side by side. Who’s committed the worse crime here?

Somehow I wouldn’t be surprised if the media make it out to be us. Hope Arteta is ready to fire shots at the clear bias, in his interviews tonight.

4 Likes

Where in a favourable position now and it’s a key game in the development of this side going forward.
Real sign of maturity if we advance in a 2 legged game over Liverpool who will be competitive.
I see this as more important than the final now.

9 Likes

You know what’s funny to me is that even if Liverpool get banned from next year’s League Cup, I doubt they would care.
Too late EFL.

1 Like

We’ve got this. We are going to absolutely batter them 1-0

2 Likes

Saw a dream a couple of days ago, it was tough but we got through.
I’ve been shitting bricks over this match for some days now. Will be very embarrassing if somehow Liverpool go through.

1 Like

Why would it be embarrassing for the better team to go through? Let’s not kid ourselves, even without Salah and Mane they are comfortably a level above us and have shown as such over the last few seasons.

We’ll do very well to get through but would be great to stick it to them after that scummy postponement.

I know where you are coming from Hills but we need an Arsenal performance from yesteryear but hopefully not one when we roll over and get our tummy rubbed !
COYG …. 2-0 to The Arsenal

1 Like

This game is feeling like a bigger deal with every passing minute

3 Likes

It’s our only chance of silverware and we have a great chance to progress to the final. I’m nervous as fuck.

Hopefully see Tomiyasu, EDB and Ødegaard back in the side. Apparently Ødegaard was the only one to train yesterday though, so not looking positive.

3 Likes

Why the fuck should we fear this Liverpool side? We’re playing at home and they’re missing their two best players.

2 Likes

Huge game. Very worried.

6 Likes

Yeah I’m worried myself

2 Likes