Kick Off: 19:45

Live On Sky Sports

• Arsenal
  • Draw
  • Liverpool

0 voters

6-0 to Arsenal

1 Like

Hopefully the referees don’t decide the game.

1 Like

Is Eddie gonna miss the match? Would have been nice to have him here.

Gotta win.

No Salah an klopp at home.

Hopefully we beat them at home an put the game to bed before returning to anfield

Actually feeling confident

2 Likes

He wasn’t gonna use him anyway. :rofl:

Same application required. Carry the energy from today forward. Gotta go in with a strong side and ruthless mentality.

1 Like

Doesn’t feel as important this game for me. Top 4 is probably our best reward.
Give it ago but not holding my breath over 2 legs.
1 1

3 Likes

Oi!

2 Likes

Watch this be the match it comes in :grinning:

1 Like

Hopefully I hope your hopes are justified.

I’d love to see the boys put in a great performance .
It’ll be a good opportunity to asses the younger strikers against a well drilled defence and midfield.

Perhaps I’m alone on this but I would much rather we win some silverware even if it costs us Top 4.
Trophies always matter more to me. Top 4 isn’t a trophy and I don’t think the team is in shape to be battling it out in both the PL and CL.
We need more quality depth to do that which I don’t feel is present at the moment. I doubt we’ll be able to change that by September of 2022.
I honestly think if we qualify for the Europa League next season we’ll be the favourites to win it.

Looking at the schedule. I would put out our best team on Thursday if I was Mikel.
Klopp will most likely rotate. Big chance to get a solid lead at the Emirates. If we get a solid result Klopp might not even bother for the second leg and keep his B team for that match too.

I’m not with you on this one, we haven’t played in the Champions League for 5 years and we need a return to that competition. Might also help us with our recruitment of a CF.

True, it will certainly boost our chances of getting a top, top striker.
However, how many top strikers are out there? Even if we finish in Top 4, would someone like Vlahovic decide join us or the 3 above/in-between us? Would he choose us or Juve?
I’m just afraid because of the very thing you just mentioned, it’s been a while since we’ve been in the Champions League.
I’m not sure the players and the squad is ready to play at a top level, every 3-4 days.
Our squad depth is good for EL but is it good enough for CL? Not sure about that yet.

If we win the league cup, though, and Man United, Liverpool and Spurs end up trophyless, that would be suh-weeeeeet

2 Likes

Is Arteta available for this?