Possible cup game(s) v Liverpool

Fuck Klopp and fuck Liverpool.

There’ll still be sympathisers of that vile club on here, though.

5 Likes

I do like how we’re actually just getting on with our football at the moment. We want to play and win or lose we have the right mentality. A lot of clubs turning this period into a circus for their own agenda.

5 Likes

Exactly.

Except last year when Villa were hit hard by Covid and played an FA Cup tie against Liverpool with zero first team players.

The lack of consistency or clear rules around all of this shit is such a joke.

5 Likes

I can’t think why there should be Hills

1 Like

So shocking that people can separate the Hillsborough tradedy from Liverpool as an opposing football team.

What the fuck you on about?

1 Like

England needs to start adopting an approach like the NBA and La Liga, as long as you’ve got 7 or 8 senior players available the game goes ahead. It’ll be swings and roundabouts, can’t keep postponing games to covid as it simply isn’t going away.

Your other option is no asymptomatic testing.

9 Likes

I can’t see that Liverpool have anything to gain apart from it goes to a single tie.

What the f. I didnt recognize you aussie. You really need to announce new outfits like that otherwise people wont know its you.

2 Likes

I’m really just angry he didn’t choose his dog tbh

1 Like

That’s not a bad idea actually.

1 Like

Sympathisers for Liverpool how exactly.

It’s nothing to do with Hillsborough, you moron.

Wouldn’t put it past you to bring that up. I put forward my views on the tragedy yesterday but you probably didn’t choose to read that.

Absolutely disgusting what you’ve tried to infer there.

1 Like

We good @Castiel ?

1 Like

Oh sure, I’m the disgusting one.

1 Like

Fuck off, and don’t dare try and associate me with trying to trivialize that tragedy again.

1 Like

Nah, don’t think I will and I’ll dare as I please.

1 Like

Brilliant

1 Like

Gutted it’s postponed. Just as we’re on fire the games are taken away from us. Along with our momentum.

Pricks.

2 Likes