Possible cup game(s) v Liverpool

Are Salah and Mane off to AFCON?

Ues

I AM not worried for this. 4-1 to the arse. Pool Will play a shite team and they cant defend.

1 Like

Come on boys
Let’s put in a good performance and make the final , then go on and win it .
COYG

1 Like

Approach with caution. Could well be another journalist trying to get ahead of the news.

There’s a mention of Liverpool’s goalkeeping situation and the risk of postponement if one of their reserve keepers has to isolate.

Nah we’ve been willing to play these fucking games and we played our first game before the precedent was even established. Bout time these cunts just start forfeiting games they aren’t willing to play.

4 Likes

Doesn’t seem like anything has changed from Sunday when they played Chelsea, other than three players leaving for AFCON. That can’t be a reason to cancel a match.

Edit: I guess they’ve had more positives since Sunday.

Ffs, I already bought snacks.

13 Likes

If it did would next Thursday be still at Anfield and make the Emirates the second leg then.? Might be better if it was.

2 Likes

This is the real travesty.

2 Likes

Tbh I’m impressed with the will power to save till Thursday.
Couldn’t be me.

2 Likes

Oh fuck off!

1 Like

Ffs

other player availability issues

fuck off

1 Like

I reckon it will go ahead, if it’s cancelled it should be rearranged to a single fixture at the Emirates.

Really just want to get on with our top 4 campaign ffs

1 Like
17 Likes

It’s a bit weird how Liverpool are doing this postponement nonsense in the public eye.

1 Like

Giro is late being paid out so supporters can get a ticket

Might aswell scrap these u18/u21 teams since none off them get a run out an just easy to call off games.

1 Like

@DavidHillier unleash your venom.

2 Likes