PL title race 22/23

You’re actually bonkers if there’s a chance we’ll finish outside the top 4. You’ve gone insane

On a serious note. Next 3 games are very, very crucial.
We win them all I think that could genuinely kill off City’s hopes and their attention will shift towards the CL.

We drop several points though that could really change the dynamics a lot.

If we head into April with a good lead then I think we’ll be fine. We don’t, I think we could collapse in that period.

:sweat_smile::laughing:

They’re on a better form than Man Utd, City and Newcastle.

It’ll be a tough match.

Leicester hasn’t won since November and they won there pretty comfortably.

We should have no problems unless we play like we did on Saturday

Oh good. You must be hopeful of them getting something at City Sunday then.

4 Likes

Yep, I said it above. I hope they don’t let me down though.

Was it comfortably? The game could have gone either way and Villa were overall the better side.

Yes, it was comfortable. Watched the whole game. Villa were fortunate to be 2-1 up. From that point it was all Leicester.

Villa could have gotten a serious lead in the first 30 minutes if they didn’t waste their chances. Watkins should have scored a couple and Buendia’s header hit the woodwork.

We need about 20-25 points to be certain of a top 4 finish yet GC is talking about potentially dropping out of the top 4 :joy:

4 Likes

You just go through periods of posting unnecessarily controversial takes.

2 Likes

Tbf, I’m one of the most optimistic posters in here, I deserve some pessimistic days every so often. :arteta2:

watched the latest overlap with Carra, Neville and fans of the clubs.

Neville still fucking thinks we will lose a few and City will win it by 10!! points.

Even the fucking City fan disagreed!!! with his nonsense lol

They also passed it straight to a Leicester player from a goal kick situation who then scored lol

Might shock you to hear this but teams generally don’t take every single chance they create.

Yeah, game could’ve gone either way as I said.

1 Like

Poor Bobby Fish. He really thought Hunter would bring him back and he ended up getting crickets and the odd CM Punk chant in Impact.

1 Like

WTF is @GC-Maniac on ???

2 Likes