Leeds:
Chelsea (H)
Brighton (H)
Brentford (A)

Burnley:
Spurs (A)
Villa (A)
Newcastle (H)

Going to be close, I reckon Leeds will cling on though and I’ll finally get my Burnley relegation party.

2 Likes

Same, I think Leeds will come through. Hopefully Burnley cost Spurs some points though.

Well its down to which yank shit decision has been the most detrimental too both clubs. Probably Burnley go because of sacking a manager and not replacing him too save money.
Pashun doodle dandy Mensch with having a 2nd string chelsea next up edges it.

I’d love for this to be a false dawn, rekindled hope for Everton, only for them to get fucked in the last minute against us.

Are ya with me, Strolls?

1 Like

Leeds can go this season only because I know I Leeds fan. Burnley can go next season

looks like burnely unless they beat spurs

should back themselves to beat spurs

What ever happens we need Leeds to beat Chelsea and Burnley to beat spurs.

1 Like

Halfway point, good time for some predictions. You must pick three.

• Everton
  • Leicester
  • Wolves
  • Palace
  • Southampton
  • Leeds
  • Bournemouth
  • Forest
  • West Ham

0 voters

It’s honestly one of the toughest battles I’ve seen personally.

There’s a 2 point gap between 14th and 20th.
Just when you discount someone they pull off a miracle win and not only jump out the relegation zone but are jumping up 4-5 positions.

Fun fact, the biggest gap between two sequential positions in the table is 1st and 2nd. :eyes:

1 Like

Reckon Palace will be truly in the mix in a couple of weeks. Paddy ain’t surviving I’m afraid.
They’ve been on a proper relegation form since the return.

Can’t get a reaction from them at all.

I think they played well enough last night
Got some youngsters in there and some players who just arent good enough but they battled and got a point.

Really? Consensus was that they were quite awful yesterday. Honestly, I don’t think they particularly deserved anything from the match and it was moreso two points dropped by Man Utd.

Yer really, I thought they did well. They were playing a very good side and held them to one goal whilst still creating opportunities. De Gea made 2 great saves.
The commentator even said they did well and looked good.
Still to many loose passes and little errors but they have young players and on the whole looked good enough to stay up, especially if they play like that against teams in and around them.

I said before the season Southampton and Bournemouth but also Fulham, who look likely to stay up.
So I’ll fo for Leeds instead of them, although Crystal Palace are just as poor.

There’s no way Everton or West Ham will get relegated because they’ll sack Lampard and Moyes and can afford decent quality manager’s to replace them.

1 Like

You sure Everton can afford a good manager. The clubs a mess and they are under FFP rules on signings.
West Ham have players and money and are a totally different proposition.

I think they can afford to get the sort of manager it would take to get them out of the mess they’re in.
If it weren’t for so many other clubs being as bad as they are, then they could go down but from what I’ve seen of them this season, they have the players to keep them in the PL.

They are the second longest serving club in the top league so it would certainly be strange to see them in the Championship, if they did get relegated. :grinning: