Pineapple on Pizza - a discussion

tomato is vegetable, like onion, pepper
pineapple is fruit

My understanding

In the end, of course, people can put whatever they like on it :sweat_smile:

Not bothered what people put on their pizza.

Will I judge you for it? Absofuckinglutely.

1 Like

I prefer cold beans too, normally mix in some bbq sauce aswell.

2 Likes

Tomatoes are definitely classified as a fruit, although are typically used in savoury dishes, and used in cooking like a vegetable.

2 Likes

OMG I thought I was the only one! And yes love a bit of BBQ sauce mixed in. Bit of melted cheese goes well too IMO!

you got it right scientifically and bionically…

probably tomato is one of a kind of fruit that doesn’t taste sweet :slight_smile:

let me know if you can have another one in mind

Avocado is probably the one that springs to mind, although I hate them myself…nasty tasting little things with a weird texture!

1 Like

Only perverts have pineapple on pizza

Ham and Pineapple isn’t the go to pizza of choice, but it surprisingly works. I guess it’s because of the texture of pineapple.

Not very moreish though. Usually max out on a couple of slices.

I am pervert but I don’t have pineapple on pizza

4 Likes

Surely that depends on what you do with the pineapple and the pizza!

1 Like

Go to Naples ask for pineapple on your pizza you get told to try the fruit stall

1 Like

Cold bean alliance member checking in. Although I will caveat if part of an otherwise cooked breakfast I’d also like them cooked. As a beans on toast ensemble cold please.

1 Like

I get that it isn’t the “right” way to have pizza but I also think it’s not right to racially abuse football players in a stadium and we seem to see that a lot in Italy.

Not trying to provoke you, Gio, or SRCJJ to turn up at my doorstep but I’ve tried pizza all over Italy, including Naples and it’s honestly overrated to fuck. The pasta dishes are where it was at for me.

Cracking beers too although I do wonder how much is still brewed in the country.

1 Like

We know where you live :wink:

1 Like

It’s in discussions like this I miss valuable inputs.
#bringbacklucaofitaly

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s the way they should be served. :grinning: