Pineapple on Pizza - a discussion

And with a warm beer. British style :grinning:

1 Like

I don’t care what you put on your pizza. But warm beer is dumb. Liking things that taste like ass doesn’t make you sophisticated. It makes you look silly.

Having never tasted ass I’m not sure of what I should be wary, cold beans, warm beer, or any combination thereof.

2 Likes

FYI, taste nothing if you partner has a good cleaning

Are cold beans any good mate?

nope

1 Like

They are amazing…heating them makes the sauce and the beans go weird. Great on a baked potato or on toast, and even better with a bit of BBQ sauce and melted cheese

1 Like

Cold beans on a baked potato or toast instead of hot is absolutely psychotic.

The only time I’ve eaten cold beans is when in the grips of the most severe munchies, with the barest of cupboards, when I’ve resorted to alternating between spoonfuls of cold beans from the can and bites of cheddar cheese.

1 Like

Yes :+1:t2: Pinapple on pizza works as does raisins in a salad .

Just a tip for those pineapple on pizza lovers, and for those who reluctantly will be converts - charring the pineapple under a bbq or fire to caramelise it before topping it onto your pizza for cooking elevates it to new levels :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Something fucking wrong with the lot of you :joy:

2 Likes

Pineapple on pizza… miscreants.

The grandkids like it. I’ll eat it too when the loaded is all gone. Oink oink.

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

If people want a disappointing fruit salad on a pizza, let them.

1 Like

The addition of BBQ sauce goes very well with both the pineapple and ham, but I’ll give charring a go next time!

1 Like