Pineapple on Pizza - a discussion

Jerk Sauce is my favourite all time hot sauce.

My best mate growing up was Caribbean and when his mum showed me how you make it fresh at home, you never want to buy it off the supermarket shelves.

Blitz up some pineapple, scotch bonnets, all spice, honey, brown sugar, thyme, cinnamon, paprika, garlic and spring onions etc together and you have a winner. Back me up here @BizzySignal :grin:

1 Like

if you think that your taste buds aren’t working right

you can’t get it in the good old us of a? Don’t you have shops over there like we do over here…we have shops here little ones that sell american foods and sweets. Do you not have little british food shops?

A lifetime of over-exposure to Americanist propaganda has convinced you that chips are “fries” and crisps are “chips” but they’re wrong. As usual. It’s not too late to come to the correct way, the British way, of things.

1 Like

Hahahahaha. Don’t be afraid. We learned British English in high school. This is the one thing that bothers me though.

1 Like

:100: it’s like a spicy BBQ sauce with some extra tang. You got it spot on bro, only a true spice/flavour connoisseur would know how to make it from scratch. You should bottle it up and sell it, Big Clifton’s Jerk sauce. Funny thing is Clifton even sounds like some old head from the Caribbean. :joy:

Jokes aside though you can use that on literally anything - chips, meat as a marinade or to dip, even in Rottis if you want that Trini/Indian type of dish.

1 Like

When I was bulking up for bodybuilding in the gym I ate and ate and ate .
My go to meal was toast and marmite with porridge and for a treat I would have whole meal bread , honey , bacon and porridge!
So pineapple on a pizza is dining at its finest!

1 Like

Kalua slow cooked pork, pineapple, BBQ sauce, and white garlic sauce instead of marinara. God tier pizza :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

I now fully expect the yes side of the poll to succeed considering there are some newish members around who want to be on the right side of history.

11 Likes

This looks lush

1 Like

Gross

2 Likes

Pineapple goes with nearly anything, especially pizza, but not as nice as banana and honey sandwiches.

3 Likes

huh-ew

5 Likes

Ironically, one of the few things pineapple doesn’t go with, is banana and honey sandwiches. :grinning:

1 Like

Banana and honey mixed together with oats actually makes for a good face mask.

But it is absolutely not something you should be eating in a sandwich. You need to go take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

4 Likes

This thread is slowly turning into food fetish

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Columbine started in a similar fashion to this thread. May the Lord have mercy on your souls

1 Like

I’ve actually had that, with milk, for breakfast.
It’s way too good to waste on your face.

He tried but couldn’t see properly through the mask

Stunning.

Edit: Made me go for a ham and pineapple pizza for lunch, even if yours puts my cheapo Aldi one to shame :joy:

6 Likes

Lmaoooo that’s amazing :clap::heart_eyes:

Had some pineapple on my pizza last night for what it’s worth.

5 Likes