Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

his tactic was pass to Auba.

been found out this season

But the tactic worked. Ergo, canā€™t be a fluke

If I remember correctly, Auba didnā€™t play in our cup run until the semi final and final.

In both matches, our aim was to counter as Mikel knew Man City and Chelsea would be very dangerous going forward but not convincing at the back.

Therefore, attack with speed and precision. And who was our best player for that? Auba.

Pepe, KT, and Hector to mention a few were also huge for us too.

Arteta was great last season heā€™s turned into an massive fraud in 20-21

Im not sure he was that great. He made 2 points on Sean Dyche in 19 games.

fair points

ffs why cant we just appoint a good manager

1 Like

Good in the cup run, and got lucky in some of the matches like against City and Lolpool. I think we had 33 points in 32 matches under him last season so for me I wouldnā€™t consider that good.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll say it again, heā€™s not captain material imo.

Like others have argued, tactics maybe causing this but ffs if youā€™re not happy playing left as the captain shout your mouth off.

1 Like

Heā€™s a prisoner of Spanish Dyche

13 Likes

This is a terrible indictment on Arteta

5 Likes

How weā€™re using him has to be a crime against Football.

2 Likes

Definitely not a 300k a week winger so it was a horrific choice to extend his contract as use him like we are.

1 Like

No manager that is good let alone great is playing Auba out wide or stifiling him like this.

Insane mismanagement that will lead to his sacking

8 Likes

Letā€™s hope so.

2 Likes

Itā€™s so fucking strange to play him out on the left wing.

Should be taking a leaf out of how his boss used to use Aguero at City. Aubameyang has the frame and strength to play CF to the same general level of competency.

Deserves to get fired for this lunacy.

2 Likes

How many league goals we predicting for Auba this season ?

Iā€™ll say 12 league goals 17 all comps.

This guy must be low key regretting he stayed. Best striker we have got, persistently played out wide on the wing hugging the fucking corner flag.

Why dear lord, why :sob:

1 Like

The money softens the blow :grin:

2 Likes

Need too respect Hale End and speak up for them now.