Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

It’s annoying because if you watched Chelsea tonight you can see that despite being a lesser manager Lampard allows his attackers to play their game, it’s a free flowing attack with Ziyech, Werner, Havertz all moving and attacking the opposition. Our attack is way to structured, ziyech isn’t as good as Pepe but because of the way lampard sets up his attack he was all over that Russian team.

We should be doing the same, let Auba, Pepe and willian just run rampant upfront.

Auba is wasted in the current setup

7 Likes

I’m already at the point where I care very little about what Arteta is saying. Took 15 years with Wenger. :wenger2:

8 Likes

I really don’t want to get my hopes up (especially after all that waffle) but this would be huge.

TBF they were playing against Krasnodar.

1 Like

Yeah imagine that, playing one of the worlds best strikers down the middle, revolutionary.

4 Likes

It’s only 50 percent of the solution though. Service is key for him now and we really need to address about getting some goals from the midfield.
Must near enough have the lowest return from midfield in the league over 2 seasons.

5 Likes

Ends his PL goal drought at Old Trafford - with a penalty. Excellent.

2 Likes

Interviewed and spoke like he was the manager :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Go on a run now Auba :fire:

3 Likes

Really need him in the middle. Laca not good enough right now to shunt Auba out wide.

2 Likes

Want him having a free role and not a static central forward.
Want him having a free role all over that front line.

2 Likes

What does it take for him to finally be played as a CF. It’s such a shame and waste to see Auba out wide.

It’s like Lacazette and Xhaka have some blackmail stuff on their managers

This I agree with 100 %.

Right your the captain and you need to open your mouth tonight.
First you get in front of the cameras and apologise to the fans.
Next you express some frustration with the tactics and then you speak up on behalf of the team and youngsters.
Do none of this and your not captain material.

2 Likes

Why did we spent half the window resigning him to a new contract if we’re going to use him like this?

2 Likes

Should have just left tbh.

Bet he regrets it now. After Arteta winning that cup was a massive fluke lol

2 Likes

It’s a very good question, he ain’t a 300k per week Winger.

Ive seen Ian Wright play in some horrible teams. Up front on his own and never get a pass.
Ive seen him lash out in frustration. Argue with the bench. Pick fights but he’d never mope around or be invisible like Auba is here.
Might think this is unfair. Don’t really care. I want some reaction from him.
Not wanting him having everyone fighting his corner.

3 Likes

It wasn’t a fluke

1 Like

2 Likes