Pictures of OA members

I actually just use the cheapest, standard wet look hair gel :joy:

I’ve used all the most expensive creams and hair masks and shit but a detangling brush to brush it back when it’s wet and then apply a fair whack of gel all throughout your hair and then brush it straight again.

Then once it dries and goes a bit stiff I just run my hands through my hair lightly once or twice. Sometimes while it’s drying I’ll wear a cap too which also helps!

2 Likes

Unai’s OA account confirmed.

2 Likes

At least you won’t have a go at him for caring for his unwell mum.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I feel like I’m missing a joke with this comment.

Check out the relationship thread mate :+1:

If ever Cristo’s gf goes missing…

1 Like

Yeah. There’s previous here too. Girl in Rio. One picture on the hill. Next one a laughing @SRCJJ on his own. Suspicious looking selfie.

2 Likes

Well I was implicating @Phoebica but I guess we uncovered a whole ring here

1 Like

Yeah and @Cristo running all over Europe getting alibi and throwing interpol off the scent.

2 Likes

Mums in it taking pictures for her “son” in “Denmark”

2 Likes

Dog walking group need scrutinizing too.

1 Like

Quite right. If there’s ever an underground group which coordinates a murder, they would definitely moonlight as dog walkers.

1 Like

Everyone’s saying American Psycho, with the background etc I was thinking more this…

Look class though mate!!

14 Likes

I do enjoy a good wank so there’s a lot of similarities there to be fair

14 Likes

In these trying times you are your safest partner. Thanks for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID.

1 Like

Didn’t know where else to post this, but we had one hell of a sunset in London this afternoon

14 Likes

Can’t compete with the beauty of @Cristo picture above.

But I’m pub pound with the lads for a long awaited catch up :tada:

20 Likes

You can. You actually posted a picture of an OA member.

7 Likes

Imagine being able to go to the pub with the lads and still looking this miserable :grin:

9 Likes