Pictures of OA members

It’s a brilliant kit. I can remember Wrighty scoring a worldie at Swindon in that kit (Kevin Campbell had scored a hat-trick but Wright overshadowed him with his single goal in a 0-4 away win)

1 Like

Goal in the charity shield by Wrighty was a cracker as well.

Bloomin’ United. We could never beat em.

So here’s one shot of my bald cunt face… Took this yesterday, while on a walk around the Old Bridge in Mostar yesterday…

23 Likes

I’ve been to Mostar quite a few times. One of my very good friends lives there.

The Old Bridge is beautiful. I would kill for some cevapi, a cold drink and some borek right now lol.

7 Likes

It’s burek. :smiley: Had it today actually, homemade.

Yeah, I was just talking to my friend how it’s a shame everything was closed, it would be so nice to have some ćevapi and a cold beer just near the river. But I guess we’ll get to have that soon.

2 Likes

It’s Börek, heathens :poldi:

4 Likes

It’s borek in most places haha

It’s meat n tatie pie

5 Likes

Yeah it’s pronounced boorek… or idk how to translate it to english correctly… But we write burek.

Nowt wrong with being bald, mate. (Unless your surname begins with G)

Nice pic

4 Likes

It’s бюрек you illiterates :wenger2:

3 Likes

Its definitely Börek. Turkish originated dish :relieved:

3 Likes

We dont have an “ö” in Bosnian/Croatian /Serbian (yeah balkans is great three languages basically the same :).
It’s written burek.
Ohh I see on (english) wikipedia it says börek, ok, I didn’t know that, but here it’s burek.

1 Like

Fucking hell its the 92 civil war all over again

10 Likes

Do you live in Mostar then bro?

No. I live in Čitluk (a 20 minute ride south from Mostar).
But I’m there quite often, it’s the centre of the region (went to the university there too).

1 Like

Oh nice. I love it there, and my friend has a nice house not far from Mostar.

I remember going to his mothers house once and the food she made… probably one of the best meals I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Tbf, I gotta say I’m a bit amazed when I see such positive comments about Mostar… I guess I’m just too used to it, I don’t see much special in it. Maybe I’ll appreciate it a bit more now. :wenger2:

And yeah, nothing beats a good homemade prepared traditional meal… :+1:

Nice pic mate although I hope you don’t mind my ignorance in having to google where Mostar was haha