Pictures of OA members

Key worker > key poster

8 Likes

Respect. Stay safe doc.

5 Likes

Keep up the great work mate. I think I can now forgive you for stealing Bergkamp from me in the Arsenal draft. Just.

9 Likes

My last photo before I cut all my hair off lol… I’m anticipating another 8-10 weeks of this lockdown so I wonder how much hair I can grow back lol

14 Likes

Unreal levels of swag bro :handshake:🏽

3 Likes

No hair, no beard, but keep the tash :slight_smile:

The hairs gonna go but the beard must stay. Needs a trim though lol

I totally think you’d look much tighter if the beard was proportionate to the tash.

This is how bored I am at home at the moment. It’s got to the point where I am issuing uninvited facial hair advice :slight_smile:

12 Likes

:joy:

Going for that HoboChic look.

15 Likes

Over to you, @JakeyBoy

(Cmon guys, provide us with some coronavirus entertainment!)

I’m in agreement with @cristo, fuck those whack ass nerdy looking surgical masks, we rockin Gucci designer scarves when venturing out of the house :joy::joy:

7 Likes

You might get free products walking into a 7/11 like that

5 Likes

Grove St, home, at least it was 'til I fucked everythang up

7 Likes

I’m gonna start calling u Big Smoke from now on :grin::grin:

3 Likes

For a guy with kids and a legit job you look pretty cool and “hood”

2 Likes

Haha, thanks homeboy, I’m 36 about to be 37 in a month but I haven’t given up on life yet :joy::joy::+1::+1:

5 Likes

It’s one of my work mate’s birthday tomorrow so organised a little virtual pub session tonight, she’s a Man U fan so thought I should dress up for the occasion

Edit: one of my mates brought his mum onto the camera before people think I’m chilling in the pub every Friday with OAPs :joy:

19 Likes

93/94 away kit?

1 Like

That’s the one. Away kit to the lovely home kit I posted Poldi wearing in the Arsenal Kits thread. Now I need to get my hands on that home one to complete the set.

1 Like