Pictures of OA members

No, tbf I expected that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bosnia & Herzegovina is maybe my number 2 place to go in Europe after Spain.

I have to see it.

3 Likes

Really want to go there too. Looks beautiful!

The closest thing I’ve had to authentic Balkan cuisine was a few years ago in Dubrovnik and it’s one of the best meals I’ve had also.

We really lack some good Balkan cuisines down my end of London!

3 Likes

Amazing place. I go every summer and I never get tired of the natural beauty.

2 Likes

I really want to cycle along it at some point, but I’m nowhere near the fitness.

Meh why do you need fitness for a leisure cycling?

2 Likes

Europa League territory mate. Be there soon enough under Management Mikel Calum.:joy:

1 Like

Never had a beard in my life till lockdown. How am I doing @SRCJJ

17 Likes

That’s a superb beard. Don’t let the end of lockdown make you do anything ridiculous like shave it off :slightly_smiling_face:

I see them bolo shoulders too :eyes:

4 Likes

I literally have no idea how to maintain it lol. I’ve shaved off the lower neck area, and grade 5’d the moustache (cant stand it going over upper lip lol) but thats about it.

Haha thanks…all I seem to do is shoulder exercises (and legs) at home. Easiest thing to so with dumbells and no bench :grimacing:

Check this channel bruv. You can do a full body work out with just a chair and dumbbells.

1 Like

Bear in mind this is probably just me losing my mind with everything im going through right now, and not sure how it will reflect on me when im trying to just keep myself to myself, and give my gf/ex whatever some space, but im so very tempted to buzz it off… ive done it before

Current hair:

Previous buzz:

6 Likes

is the carlo raised eyebrow just an Italian thing mate :grey_question:

2 Likes

I dunno, possibly! All my other italian mates and my dad do it haha. And sister in fact

2 Likes

You look like Jack Wilshire with the buzz cut :joy::joy:

ill keep the hair then

3 Likes

6 Likes

Keeping the hair is a great shout, though you look excellent buzzed as well.

Let’s embrace those curls brother :muscle:

2 Likes

Celebratory drink the Prem is coming back

17 Likes

First beer in fifty seven days yet you still look fucking miserable, cheer up pal! :grin:

11 Likes