Pictures of OA members

Nah more like he has had one coffee too many !!

That’s the whole country right now, unfortunately. I don’t think people outside the US really understand how tense it is right now. We’re a powder keg. Somethings got to give. People walk around on edge all the time. It’s just too bad they don’t see that it’s manufactured. That they’re being manipulated by the media and politicians, all to sell more Toyotas and breakfast cereal or get reelected.

Seattle is kind a caricature of the problem with our country right now. You have to be a millionaire to live there. Because of extreme late-stage capitalism (e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, and Boeing) it’s very expensive to live there. So all of the lower wage service workers can’t afford to live there. But because of the far(ish) left political leanings of the region they’ve come up with some pretty draconian measures to try and correct it. It’s crazy.

Last night in Rome. Lovely city and beautiful food. Satisfied the history geek in me too lol

Thuglife

Total roadman

Mirin those bicepticles bro (full homo)

Which one are you? :grin:

That’s a proper handbrake

Its an Honda Civic Type R (Mark 1) so its for handbrake turns…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

FAKE NEWS

Eggsplayain?

I think he’s making the point it’s a Honda Civic not a Toyota Civic haha

Shit on a bike…

Silly JBL… Well spotted that man!

JBL jesus christ it’s a fucking reunion up in here. How the hell are you my good man?

Your dad be a jolly handsome fella jon

Cheers Trion!

Hey Sol - very well thanks and good to see you too!!

The family and girlfriend have gone for a dip, but man don’t swim

u smokin a joint there?..you know smoking is a DISGUSTING habit right? :henry2: