Pictures of OA members

The conversation of posts that took place after the photo @JakeyBoy uploaded, I’ve now moved to randomally nothing thread. It’s fine going off topic a little bit, but this thread is designed to mostly talk about the photos, not endless debates about other things. The thread is meant to be kept light please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The boss man is back

5 Likes

As I’m on hols I thought I’d find out something about myself that I’ve wondered for quite some time. Could I get away with just a moustache.

Nope.

18 Likes

You have really sexy eyes.

3 Likes

Treble is gonna be gutted you said this before him. :grin:

3 Likes

What does the other half think?

Mildly supportive in a “that beard will grow back soon” sort of way. :slight_smile:

Loool ngl I’d say a nice thick manly beard would suit you a lot more.

(Moustache isn’t bad mind you)

Jealous of Randy’s 'stache on your shirt? :smirk:

1 Like

Lolololol cuz as I was reading SRCJJ’s post I was thinking “Damn he does have sexy eyes doesn’t he?” :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Eating a Belgian waffle in Belgium

21 Likes

Someone take Luca’s internet away from him before he sees that! :grimacing:

8 Likes

sooooooooooooooooooo cliche :xhaka: :henry2:

1 Like

New smilie imo

2 Likes

And you are eating a dutch orange in Holland? :henry2:

1 Like

Not to be that guy but technically you’re just holding it there…

4 Likes

Still deeply full of admiration for that luscious hair you possess.

So voluminous. How do you do it you magnificent Dutch bastard?

7 Likes

You should come to London soon so you can get that most traditional London dish of jellied eels and mash.

2 Likes

It looks like one of those random shots you’d see on Twitter when a player is trying to keep a low profile, with the shades, probably just enjoying a holiday, but people put two and two together and think he’s off to Online Antwerp. “Online Arsenal’s Bl1nk seen spotted outside a waffle shop in Belgium. Rumour has it he’s off to pastries new”.

7 Likes

The less time I spend on my hair, the better. Lol.
It looks like this when I get out of bed.

I only use a little bit of Forming Cream to give it a bit of volume and natural look.

1 Like