Pictures of OA members

In these trying times you are your safest partner. Thanks for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID.

1 Like

Didn’t know where else to post this, but we had one hell of a sunset in London this afternoon

14 Likes

Can’t compete with the beauty of @Cristo picture above.

But I’m pub pound with the lads for a long awaited catch up :tada:

20 Likes

You can. You actually posted a picture of an OA member.

7 Likes

Imagine being able to go to the pub with the lads and still looking this miserable :grin:

9 Likes
1 Like

Weird, didn’t come up when I searched for it!

I remember there being a photography thread on the old OA which is why I looked for it.

You’re just jealous that you have no lads to go to the pub with

6 Likes

I’m just jealous about the pub. Enjoy mate haha @Aussiegooner

1 Like

Its the pub part thats a struggle, not the mates part :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I like how you felt the need to defend it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Fuck did I pay for last nights session, fell asleep on train home and woke up at the end of the line, throbbing headache this morning, echo didn’t get his morning walk like he does every day.

All in all was great to get out though, catch up with some good mates for the first time in 5 months etc.

10 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

This is what happens when you are forced on an indefinite break mate you lose your rhythm

1 Like

Why weren’t you practicing during lockdown by drinking heavily alone? Bad form.

4 Likes

Lockdown confirmed me that I’m pretty much a social drinker, home alone with just me and the mrs ( who doesn’t drink ) I rarely have more than 2-3 beers.

4 Likes

That face doesn’t need a mask

1 Like

By rights I should have had a face mask on in that train, I did have a whole 4 seater to myself on the trip on the way in though.

1 Like

Oh no I was not criticising for lack of mask

Yes I figured lol