Pictures of OA members

Loved this popping up on my phone while i was on a packed train to victoria this morning. :smile:

1 Like

Ah what a thread that was. How to introduce yourself on a Forum. Now sadly lost to the ages. Although probably not a terrible thing :sweat_smile:

The girls would’ve loved that body of his :coq:

He’s mentioned that post on his podcast more than once. :smile:

Haha really? In what context does he bring that up, regards to Arsenal? :laughing:

Well once was because he was reading out a question i’d sent in but I cant remember why else :).

Just at my mates wedding yesterday was already 8 beers deep at this point

9 Likes

Soooo handsome :heart_eyes: you need to comb ur hair though, hippy.

Giving The Rock a run for his money @Gio

2 Likes

only messing :slight_smile:

1 Like

did you ever find a cooker with a superior reflective surface to shave in? you bastard

5 Likes

haha still have the same oven, don’t use it for that anymore :slight_smile:

Holy crap, @LukeTheGooner is back after almost a year away :cech:

You certainly making up for lost time I see mate :sweat_smile: Good to have you back around here.

3 Likes

no matter how many times I stay away from OA for long periods of time, I always end up coming back

3 Likes

He is posting like Alexis runs at the defenders :stuck_out_tongue:

posting like you liking posts :slight_smile:

Have you got your phone number linked to your Facebook?

Because Facebook just suggested you as a friend to me haha

How many times have you changed your toothbrush in the year you’ve been away Luke? :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

maybe about 3 or 4

1 Like

Yeah just made a new one with the name my mum calls me so she can have me on fb (she doesn’t like my actual name coz of shit id rather not go into)

haha fair, I was about to say the name on that FB doesn’t sound very Italian :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like