Philippe Coutinho

They don’t have problems scoring goals,winning trophies or amassing points though.

1 Like

Yeah, with our front 3 we should be replicating that.
I fully understand the appeal in goalscoring midfielders but it’s not the end of the world if you have good forwards.

We getting Buendia or what @BigWeng_4LYFE?

Lol I wish but there’s not one shred of evidence to suggest we are interested ive only seen him linked with lolpool so far. I think hes the dream signing to get the maximum performance out of a 3 man midfield.

2 Likes

‘‘Despite job cuts’’

As if cutting jobs means we should not be allowed to sign anyone. Fuck my life these tabloids.

3 Likes

I’m sure they’ll be just as harsh with the clubs who took government handouts, and then pay millions in signings.

1 Like
1 Like

If we are attempting to get Coutinho through the smoke and mirrors is it meant to be a loan or a permanent move?

I don’t see us buying both

Seems like Courtinho to Arsenal is not happening.

1 Like

Layth’s sources corroborated apparently…
1 Like

Between them Coutinho and Willian have just under 20 goals and 14 assists at the top level this season. That’s a lot of creativity to add to our squad which is exactly what we need.

4 Likes

How do we set up with Coutinho, Pepe and Willian though? Do we play Coutinho as a number 10? Number 8? Winger?

4-3-3 with Pepe on the right, Willian on the left and Coutinho in the middle playing behind Auba.

Ceballos and Partey holding and recycling possession in midfield.

Bish, bash, bosh, premier league and Champions league double 2020/21. Arteta has a gold statue outside Emirates.

14 Likes

I think this side just edges chelsea in the race for top four

3 Likes

It turns out he trained in Munich the same day he was supposedly seen in London Colney

Glad it’s looking like we’re getting both.

Ooooh I don’t know that, if that midfield and attack gels, it’s one of the best in the premier league and would definitely be Top 4.

1 Like

And Willian consistantly ends up in the top ten for chances created over a season.

1 Like

Coutinho top bins screamer in the 89th minute to win at Anfield. :heart_eyes::syringe::fire:

2 Likes