Philippe Coutinho

Would much rather have Coutinho over Willian tbh

4 Likes

Would rather we sign Willian, then sign a real CAM or 10/8 type of player permanently.

5 Likes

Good. William is the useful one out the two.

Coutinho loan fee would have crippled us financially for 3 decades. Fuck giving those Barca cunts a penny of our money

7 Likes

If that means 3-4-3 is going nowhere that sucks. Because it has shown not really to work again most of the smaller teams.

1 Like

Coutinho must feel like shit, no one wants this dude.

What a fall from grace, has only himself to blame.

2 Likes

He’s got decent numbers for Bayern.

I wouldn’t mind him here at all, think he could find a bit of a renaissance

I’ll be honest, part of what made the Coutinho, Willian deals less underwhelming was the fact we might get both. One or the other is a bit small dick.

1 Like

we need Coutinho way more then Willian, still think we will get both and no doubtly another lot of tweets will come out with us signing both again

maybe we will be going after someone else and leaving coutinho alone…might get better value elsewhere with a player that we can keep instead of loaning for a huge amount

How so? Willian is the more effective of the two and also fits Arteta’s plans better.

1 Like

Yep totally agreed

1 Like

Has to be one of the shortest rumour mill threads ever :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Willian is taking Sakas spot, whereas Coutinho would be taking the cam role that we need more

I really think Arteta needs to decide if he wants to play 4-3-3 or 3-4-3 and then recruit accordingly and I still want to see some defensive signings first, unless we are getting a load of money to spend this summer.

They’re both wingers.

He’s made it clear several times 343 is only temporary.

Ok so does that mean we will play 4-3-3 next season? If so, do you think that Coutinho would fit into that system? Left side of the forward 3? Or one of the three midfielders, perhaps in the centre flanked by Xhaka and Partey maybe? What does that mean for Ceballos - how does he fit into the team?

So we still haven’t got any goals coming from the midfield then. Deep fucking joy.

Neither does Liverpool.