Pets

I get not letting them on the bed (:chester: spends a lot of time there of course) but you gotta let them on the sofa. How else are they gonna see out the window and keep the house safe.

13 Likes

When we brought Wally home I told Meredith that he wouldn’t be allowed in bed. He crawled into bed with us that first night and looked so genuinely pathetic that I was like “oh one night can’t hurt.” Of course he sleeps in bed every night now. :arteta3:

1 Like

1 Like

Zeus has grown to the point where standing on his back legs is enough for him to be able to hang his head out the windows lol

12 Likes

member of the neighbourhood watch eh? Fighting crime!

1 Like

Just constantly guarding the house lol

1 Like

4 Likes

Bolt ready for Thursday night footy

2 Likes

Unit.

7 Likes

Fucking hell. Doesn’t skip leg day does he?

:panda_face: ready for final home game :sweat_drops:

9 Likes

He’s lovely. A Samoyed? How does he keep cool in Oz with that thick coat.

Yeah Samoyed mate, in the summer months he spends lots of time in water, under the aircon at home and walks before sunrise and after sunset.

Absolutely loves June, July and August when the weather is cold for us.

2 Likes

We’ve had two Alaskan Malamutes - well suited to our colder climate. Some nights they wouldn’t come in the house, preferring to curl up in the deep snow on a -35 night.

3 Likes

She literally followed me half way down my morning walk to the station. :joy:

6 Likes

Here ya go, Oz. Me and my boy Wally.

8 Likes

Absolutely beautiful

My two little assholes; Zorro and Sonic. Sleeping and wooing their old man into sharing all his food are their main hobbies.

5 Likes

Bolt has some similar patterns. Although hard to see from that shot.

6 Likes

My 2 are making the most of the weather. The black one very rarely chooses to step out but this week she’s loved it.

7 Likes