Pets

Good looking boy right there

2 Likes

Aww no I’m sorry to hear that, 17 is an incredible achievement and you can be thankful for having your cat for so long :heart:

3 Likes

Condolences mate :pensive:.

17 what a fantastic run though on a positive note :smiley:

1 Like

Ah man that sucks. Sorry to hear that bro, they truly do become ingrained in your life it’s never easy.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that mate. :heart:

2 Likes

That just sucks. You’re right though, 17 years is a good ride.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that mate. Hopefully this doesn’t sound at all insensitive, but my cat is approaching 7, and I’d be so happy to have her for another ten years. Definitely a cracking innings, none of my cats have quite made it to such a grand old age.

6 Likes

Very sorry to hear your sad news mate I’ve been there before so know what you’re going through :heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyone :heart: She was a huge part of the family and even if I’m 40+ me, my wife and kids have cried our eyes out. The friendliest cat ever.

19 Likes

Grim times at the moment. My pet Gecko is really struggling with possible cancer and I think it’s probably the end of the road for him. He’s had a similar issue before but came through it with surgery. He’s pretty old for a Gecko now though and the issue has returned much more aggressively. He’s been absolutely beloved for a decade or so by my daughter and I. He’s on medication at the moment for what is quite clearly a lot of pain and I’m wondering whether at this point the kind thing is to make the sad trip back to the vets to let him go.

7 Likes

Aww I’m sorry to hear that mate, I hope you and your daughter are ok.

A pet is a pet, especially when it’s been with you so long.

1 Like

The look mrs gives you when echo jumps head first into this on Christmas Day

5 Likes

Poppy on her way to Florida

10 Likes

She’s gotta be one of the best travelled dogs in the world :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah not far off :joy:

We’re actually going from Copenhagen to Florida via Amsterdam so a bit of a trip for her haha

1 Like

These two crack me up. Thick as thieves.

14 Likes

The boy turns 1 on the 15th of this month.

13 Likes

Absolute athlete of a dog, look at that stance

1 Like

He’s at that stage now where people look at him funny and want to move their dog when they see him because he towers over most dogs.

But he’s so well mannered and has such a good temperament that when he does get a chance to play with other dogs they’re so surprised at how gentle he is and how he has such a good temperament.

He gets a lot of agg from the little dogs they bark him down when they see him lol.

He has a couple playmates but they’re usually just big dogs like cane corso’s and other mastiff breeds. Although he has a Frenchie who’s absolutely obsessed with him and they get a good run around too

It’s just a shame that people assume the worst when they see big dogs but honestly I find them to be so well tempered.

7 Likes

He does also get an outrageous amount of positive attention though. People generally love him and want to stroke him and having to explain to people who aren’t dog owners don’t go to it for his head when he doesn’t know you gets exhausting lol

5 Likes