Pets

Has anyone got/had a lurcher, greyhound or whippet? Would be interested to hear of people’s experiences.

1 Like

I do know they make fabulous loyal pets . A dear friend of mine has retired greyhounds and they are so placid , easy going . I’ve met her dogs and they are lovely .

1 Like

:santi:

8 Likes

:ginger: :ginger: :ginger:

4 Likes

My big boy

15 Likes

Man he’s growing fast haha

2 Likes

Have you only had him in Dubai or has he travelled with you back and forth?

He’s been back home the whole time but I’m going to fly him out in August / September when I move out here permanently.

I hear that it’s really traumatic experience for dogs so I didn’t want him as a puppy to have to go through the transit process. But he’s been with my mrs friend who is an absolute dog lover and is in love with him, so he’s been in really safe hands

4 Likes

He looks great…so jealous of everyone who has a dog…miss having a dog so much :disappointed:

2 Likes

Is there a reason why you can’t get one?

When you put a box down for 30 seconds

9 Likes

Same, I miss having a dog. I’ll even take my neighbours Malamute out for a walk, because it helps her out, and I get to play with a funny dog for an hour :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She’s plotting to kill you

If i fitz i sitz

1 Like

Smug little twat. He rolled in fox shit yesterday and then this arrives for him today. Totally undeserved and his expression makes me think he fucking knows it.

16 Likes

One of Poppy’s favourite spots is on top of the sofa when I’m reading my book. She also likes sleeping on the couch in the garden and being squished between people out at the pub.

9 Likes

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

Why @Bl1nk why :sob:

Three different iPhones and this is still an issue?! Is it my settings on the phone do you think?

Yes :thinking:

Well no one else has this problem, so… :sweat_smile:

I’ve had an iPhone since 2006 and never had any issues. Must be a setting on your end.